• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
French are making quite a few half breaks. All Blacks are missing a few tackles.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Retallick is a monster for the ABs in the tight, but the French are contesting the breakdown very well.
Game could go either way at this stage.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
This game reminds me of every French game. Usually starts with a Fofana try then some plundering around for the rest of the game usually ending in defeat

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Second half is underway and the French have almost immediately surrenders a penalty, which Cruden has lined up from about 45 meters out.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Pretty sure I will have nightmares of having my hands on my balls and Wayne Barnes yelling UUUUUUSSSSEEEE ITTTTTTTTTT like that.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
All Blacks are masters at just getting that guy on the wrong side to disrupt the ball without giving away a penalty.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Old man river Mealamu is on for the Darkness.

Be bloody handy if the Wobs could run a hooker off the bench with >100 caps.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That being said, French need to do better that close to the All Black line. Predictable slow stuff.

All Blacks fluff a lineout, then the French fullback drops the ball after getting through the line.

Coles off, Mealamu on.

Status
Not open for further replies.