• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Smith is wasted on the wing while Dagg continues to prove he cannot pass. pish

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Cruden finally gets rid of the butterflies with a very wobbly number that just grazed the inside of the left upright,

Black 3 - Blue 7. 23 minutes gone.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Cruden finally squeezes one in.

Stupid play from the French 14. He should just have let it go. Good to see refs penalise silly stuff like that.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
All Blacks are dominating the set piece. France is having issues just holding onto the ball and getting field position.

Scrappy game so far.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Ben Smith is on the wing and Ranger is on the Bench.

Yep, knew that, just would have been better option at full back rather than a winger, and have a winger like Ranger or Salli there, they are much more deserving of a place in the starting line up than Dagg. I was a big fan of Dagg so have nothing against him personally.

Anyway, Dagg will get replaced soon with Smith moving into his spot etc

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
France get a NZ line out now.

Sure Dagg knocked that ball on but got away with it.

France go wide now from the turnover. Quicker game now, but All Blacks hold up the ball up and it's a scrum around half way.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Wayne Barnes officiating a NZ vs France match. Pull chair closer. This should be interesting..

Settling down for this game & then realising this I pretty much have this guys expression as below.

RRiz3.gif

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Barnes is letting a bit too much go for my liking, particularly at ruck time.

Both teams are pushing the boundary, which needs to be controlled.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Great break from Ben Smith on the counter, then fantastic pass infield to Aaron Smith.

It's all Smith!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That was from fullback too, that run. Dagg will be lucky to hold his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.