• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
Fair call.
Is it time for a poll?

1. What was said?
2. Who has transgressed the least / most?
3. What will be the punishment?
4. Who is going to take the rap?

I think the GAGR's need to decide where they are going to hang their hat.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
When people don't talk about the detail of what the run of the mill disagreement between two people was, especially when it occurred in front of possible 60 witnesses in the business class seating of a long haul plane flight, you can bet your bottom dollar that it was not a run of the mill disagreement.

For all the pitchfork and torch bearers out there, where do you get yours from now?
There are almost no genuine pitchforks (certified by the Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Association for use by an angry mob seeking justice) available on eBay. They are all replicas and useless for someone who is hot under the collar and needs appropriate and credible equipment to join the Outraged Mob.

I do like the first paragraph very much.
As for the 2nd: jousting sticks!

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
And it should have been nipped in the button straight away by the integrity group and pulver.. Seriously the longer to get a result the longer will speculate

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
When people don't talk about the detail of what the run of the mill disagreement between two people was, especially when it occurred in front of possible 60 witnesses in the business class seating of a long haul plane flight, you can bet your bottom dollar that it was not a run of the mill disagreement.

For all the pitchfork and torch bearers out there, where do you get yours from now?
There are almost no genuine pitchforks (certified by the Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Association for use by an angry mob seeking justice) available on eBay. They are all replicas and useless for someone who is hot under the collar and needs appropriate and credible equipment to join the Outraged Mob.

Trading Post?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
^^^
Actually the easiest way to get these would be to make them. Start at a hardware store and get some 18mm plastic pipe. It usually has the pipe insulation right next to it. Buy twice as much insulation as pipe length. Buy 1 or 2 add-on joints (so you can add more length if you need to) and take this home. Make the lance as long as you can handle, cover it with the pipe insulation (make sure to make a piece for both ends as well!) then wrap the whole thing in duct tape.

Voila, one jousting stick!

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071110222421AAVFGyG

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Have just received quotes back for tin foil suits as well as hats on this one. Good price too!!!!
Also Reflector sunnies do well, as long as the reflect is on the inside of the lenses

Stuff the tin foil suit. I reckon we are going to need a Faraday Cage for this bugger.

Oh and forget the reverse reflector sunnies. Someone will turn up with a laser, and then you're be in more excrement than Thomas Crapper was at the launch of the first Crapper(TM) Water Closet.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I'm off to check the passport.

With 50 posts, I'm in more trouble than Fletcher Christian and it looks like I'm going to be spending some time digital time with his relatives.

Beefcake

Bill Watson (15)
Yeah, but the Smith/Waugh combo really never worked. No good having two 7s imo. The Saffas play essentially two 6s and that seems to work because every player these days is looking to pilfer at the breakdown. And also a lot of turnovers are made by counter-rucking rather than pilfering. One 7 is enough.

It didnt work cause Waugh ran like a headless chicken and Smith ran like an outside back but both were absolute workhorse maybe selectors thought the lineout was poorer for it. However a well functioning set piece is only as good as the benefit that can be reaped, and noone in the current squad trucks it up and makes half breaks more than Hooper. Ideally their attributes are complementary, for Pocock brute force is a foil to Hooper's finesse, and Hooper is likely to be the best running 6 or 7 in Wobsland, which keeps other contenders on the out. Unless Higgers, McCalman & Palu gets a rocket up em, this tandem could be a sound option.

Whatever happened to the apology and shaking hands as the tried and tested methods of overcoming workplace conflict?

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
I'm going to activate the algorithm that relocates all posters in this thread with more than 10 posts to a redundant server maintained on Pitcairn Island by @Dismal Pillock. Who has Super Moderator status.
Ye all be fucked.

(Version 2.0)

One of these structures houses The Server, the other @Dismal:

image.jpg

I'll let you guys guess which resides where..........

Intel suggests, however, that should The Server become overloaded it & The Dismal One will relocate here:

image.jpg

The figure on the right is not @Dismal, merely one of his minions.

Status
Not open for further replies.