• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
the statute of limitations on blaming Robbie D extends for the tenure of the next five Wallaby coaches.

what a blame-hanger's heaven: the three amigos and Robbie D

Does this mean we've only got two more coaches to continue blaming Eddie Jones for stuff?

We better lift our game. Time is running out.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Does this mean we've only got two more coaches to continue blaming Eddie Jones for stuff?

We better lift our game. Time is running out.

great question, Mate.
we must confer.
i think i like variable statutes of limitations for coaches, depending on their ROI (residual odour undex) at the time of their parting.
now i have thought about it, what do you think of:

Brockhoff (Dave): 10 seconds
Jones (Prick): unlimited
Dwyer (Bob): 10 seconds
Macqueen (Rod): 10 seconds
Jones (Slow Eddie): the tenure of the next ten coaches
Deans (Robbie): the tenure of the next five coaches.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
@Inside Shoulder. A river that slowly and inefficiently meanders its way towards the sea across the coastal plain is still a river. We have even got watercourses with no water in them (The Todd at Alice), and they are still rivers.

In the absence of a decent rainfall in the catchment area, (someone spilling the beans on TShirtgate II), this thread will just similarly meander peacefully towards the ocean.

Crashy

Colin Windon (37)
Yes have heard this from 2 sources as well.
Ever wonder why Jake left the Sharks so suddenly...... I’ve been told post Bledisloe its bye bye Link...

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Jake was pushed. He would have waited until this was sorted out then left the Sharks.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Ever wonder why Jake left the Sharks so suddenly.. I’ve been told post Bledisloe its bye bye Link.
After the way the sharks finished the season it hadn't entered my mind

T

Train Without a Station

Ever wonder why Jake left the Sharks so suddenly.. I’ve been told post Bledisloe its bye bye Link.

I find it extremely unlikely that the ARU would sack a World Cup winning wallaby whose record in his second season as coach is no worse than Deans, and who is the most successful active coach of an Australian super team, for another guy with less local association, whose results with a similar pool of players is no better, and marginally worse.

Baldric

Jim Clark (26)
I find it extremely unlikely that the ARU would sack a World Cup winning wallaby whose record in his second season as coach is no worse than Deans, and who is the most successful active coach of an Australian super team, for another guy with less local association, whose results with a similar pool of players is no better, and marginally worse unless he got his mistress a job at the ARU

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
I'm not buying into much of this TWAS but if it turns out to be true it doesn't look like performance will be the only reason..

Froggy

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
The email i got mentioned nothing about White, or even Link being sacked, just the points I outlined above.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
So assuming that the snide comment by KB (Kurtley Beale) that led to the argument was essentially making public something that was unsaid, I can only imagine the reaction of all the other players sitting around.

It's a miracle no one choked on their inflight mixed nuts.

Oh to have been a fly on the wall at that moment.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Fuck Cheika. If the Wallabies coach has to worry about keeping the coaches under him happy then he's fucked. Fuck Cheika, Fuck Foley, Fuck McGahan, Fuck Graham, Fuck Larkham and fuck anybody else who isn't happy with the players the ARU is doing extra to keep here, and the way they are doing it.

If Patson was in the wrong. Fuck her off, or at least strongly discipline her and only let her off as this her first step outside her boundaries and her only offence is a sarcastic remark. If Beale is wrong, fuck him off. He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt due to past indiscretions.

If we cut down the amount of fucking, we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.