• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashy

Colin Windon (37)
Hearing some slightly disturbing rumours around this, which may involve Link not being around much longer.
This whole thing is quite the ‘affair’....

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
And who is this Di Patston?

Her birth certificate has a different name on it........ what is she hiding?

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Hearing some slightly disturbing rumours around this, which may involve Link not being around much longer.
This whole thing is quite the ‘affair’..

Where there is the opposite sex, there is always rumours and innuendo.o_O

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Sorry, I was just out picking up my tin foil hat from the cleaners.

What did I miss? It is pitchfork time yet?
Yeah Dawn the Tin Foil pick up the pitch for its time to take down Robbie Deans he left the place in such a mess.

P.S Don't you think if Link and Di were banging, she and he would have had the sense to accept KB (Kurtley Beale)'s apologie and move on.

Not have a hissy fit and head home.

Unless of course Links banging KB (Kurtley Beale) then all beats are off.

Although Im surprised some one hasnt blamed Matt To'omua's kicking,Rob Simmions dumb penalties or Hooper's Pilfering skills yet.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Oh the old 3 amigos trump card, play a Beale JOC (James O'Connor) Or Cooper comment and all other issues are null and void. I should have known

the statute of limitations on blaming Robbie D extends for the tenure of the next five Wallaby coaches.

what a blame-hanger's heaven: the three amigos and Robbie D

T

Train Without a Station

Once again if they were banging you'd think they would have hid the issue and moved on.

Cheika has an issue with anything that will effect his team (rightfully so) He'd have given all Top ups to his Tahs if he could lol.

Yeah seriously if he's got an issue over the ARU top ups he's the last who can complain anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.