• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

James Horwill cited for stamping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
A Brit did in fact do it to an Aussie. Farrell's little tap dancing performance against the Reds was arguably worse than what Horwill did, but we don't make a fuss about it; we let it go.

The issue is not the stamp now anyway, its the kangaroo court scenario that's gone on.

My upload of that has had over 7000 viewes in 4 days. Lol. Looks like fox took mind and edited it. Yeah thats right. Because they wouldn't have footage. Lol

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
I was sure that it was obvious he was guilty. This is so hard to understand. Is the magic 8-ball on the blink?

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
I was sure that it was obvious he was guilty. This is so hard to understand. Is the magic 8-ball on the blink?

magic8ball.png

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The problem with delaying the decision is it provides even less time we can be certain about our team. Hard to get everyone training set piece enough if one of your starters might be ruled out but can still train.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
This prolonged hearing can only be a good sign for horwill. I think deans has assumed kev won't be available thoigh

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Well he can't just come out and say Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!

If you take your time you can pretend you seriously considered the evidence. Pfft, what a fucking sham.

Status
Not open for further replies.