• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Genia to the Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Either that or the Reds decided to put a lot more money on the table. Guess we'll find out!

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
This deal ain't done yet. Watch this space, shit is about to break.

See... See! Oh yeah baby, finger on the pulse. My source was on the money.

By 'source' I may actually mean myself, sitting next to Bret Harris in the press box at the Tahs game and overhearing some very interesting phone calls...

But a good journalist never reveals his sources. So who am I kidding, that was exactly what happened.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Reds have confirmed he's leaving the Reds...

And now they've confirmed he's staying with the Reds...

Can the Force now confirm he hasn't signed with them... and then confirm he's signed with them?

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
See... See! Oh yeah baby, finger on the pulse. My source was on the money.

By 'source' I may actually mean myself, sitting next to Bret Harris in the press box at the Tahs game and overhearing some very interesting phone calls...

But a good journalist never reveals his sources. So who am I kidding, that was exactly what happened.

So that's why there were leftover pies?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Wait to see how far away Brett Harris tries to sit from you next game!

Haha I was tempted to reveal all either here or on the blog, but didn't want to just in case there is some sort of code with these things. So I went the cryptic message instead.

And anyway he isn't very tech savvy, I think the odds of him being on the forum are about 1000-1. Serves him right for using his outside voice on a phone call inside the press box. I was not the only one who heard it.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Is Tim Horan Trying to destroy the Force???? He fuckes us over being one of teh driving forces in the RG deal and then spills this shit to the world knowing what it would do...i have lost all respect fot the bloke in the last few weeks. Get him off my TV fox he is a joke...and take marto with you!

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
I know what you mean Baabaa. When the Andy Friend business went down it was a display of how not to take phone calls and use a raised voice in the presence of others, no matter how few people there were.

Take it outside or call them back.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Is Tim Horan Trying to destroy the Force???? He fuckes us over being one of teh driving forces in the RG deal and then spills this shit to the world knowing what it would do...i have lost all respect fot the bloke in the last few weeks. Get him off my TV fox he is a joke...and take marto with you!

I think Tim Horan is the last person you should be blaming for all of this. Every journo in Australia knew about this story, it didn't come from Horan it came from the Force admin.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I know what you mean Baabaa. When the Andy Friend business went down it was a display of how not to take phone calls and use a raised voice in the presence of others, no matter how few people there were.

Take it outside or call them back.

Mmm indeed. I would have thought that that would be press box 101, especially with a story so explosive as Genia changing his mind to stay at the Reds. But apparently not.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Lucas may not be so happy to have signed now, wonder when he actually put pen to paper? Another season on the bench for the poor guy when he could prob have his pick of 9 or 10 at the Farce.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I think Tim Horan is the last person you should be blaming for all of this. Every journo in Australia knew about this story, it didn't come from Horan it came from the Force admin.
So if thats the answer who leaked it from the force than? All im saying is that Tims fingers seem to be in the pia latley and im not liking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.