• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Chiefs v Reds 7/6 QF

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
How does paisami get a yellow but when. The chiefs leap in the air and have no hope in hell of getting an intercept isn't even a penalty. Just luck as I think the ball still went back

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I really thought we could be in for something different tonight. Instead it's just been absolute puss from the Aussies and another masterclass in inconsistency from the officiating team. Cool beans.

Pokinacha

Cyril Towers (30)
Rugby is fucken dumb as hell man. No yellow for a dangerous tackle with what looked to be head contact but yellow for a missed intercept?
Purely interpretation. One of the major issues I have with our game is the inconsistency in the interpretation of the laws. BOK has a kiwi centric interpretation of the Laws which is different to Bez or Gus or the NH refs.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Typical game in NZ. No refereeing at the breakdown has helped the chiefs a lot. Reds did bomb 3 trys and should be in the game if they had a bit more patience.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
What the hell. Quinton doesn't release gakcled. Steals the ball. Passes the ball on the ground forward and okeef says all good.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yes I want the reds to do well as an Aussie but I'm not as invested as others. The referring has been atrocious and one way. The reds have then selves to blame as they should be a few trys more on the board but what a crap specitcal to watch. The chiefs have got away with everything at the breakdown. You can say the reds should adapt and do the same but when they do they get penalised

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Yes I want the reds to do well as an Aussie but I'm not as invested as others. The referring has been atrocious and one way. The reds have then selves to blame as they should be a few trys more on the board but what a crap specitcal to watch. The chiefs have got away with everything at the breakdown. You can say the reds should adapt and do the same but when they do they get penalised
I am way too sober to be agreeing with you.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Just get them in from League. Can't be any worse than the scrubs we have going at the moment (both sides of the ditch) and no one really has any clue what the fuck is going on most of the time anyway.

8lhkz0.jpg

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I am way too sober to be agreeing with you.
Have a few beers.
Should of been at least a yellow for smashing tate late. He turned his body and shoulders him in the head. What happened to protecting the player.
The amount of chiefs lying on the wrong side of the ruck. Thomos had to almost have his ankle broken go win a penalty. Tate was having to pass the ball over people the whole game. Half their turnovers where in rucks and not releasing. The chiefs definately had the rub in this game.