• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Chiefs v Reds 7/6 QF

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
It was apparent pretty much everywhere

It was apparent pretty much everywhere across the park especially centres, back 3 and loose forwards.

And this is why all the calls from people for Josh Flook to play 13 or wing for the Wallabies frustrate me. He will be playing against equally good footballers but significantly better athletes.
It is not always that simple, sometimes the best player deserves their spot despite their size. Take McReight for example, there may be bigger athletes in his position but he is consistently the best in his position in the country and deserves his spot.

For the Reds I think the size issues were most apparent at 10 and 12.

I would love Gordon to be signed as either a 10 or 12 for the Reds.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
It is not always that simple, sometimes the best player deserves their spot despite their size. Take McReight for example, there may be bigger athletes in his position but he is consistently the best in his position in the country and deserves his spot.

The entire backline is light. Petaia and Vunivalu are the only big bodies out there.

JRugby2

Herbert Moran (7)
Anyone know what GP is referring to here?

1717973259252.png

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)

Darby Lancaster could add some size too.