• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Chiefs v Reds 7/6 QF

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Genuine question, are the Reds missing Wilson? For all the moans, the Reds seem to be pretty passive at breakdowns and with ball in hand.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
So disappointing. Losing was probable but this performance has kind of come out of nowhere.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
painful to say but the Waikato boys looking good, should have a bigger crowd on a rare nice night
Actually better crowd than looks on TV, for some reason FMG doesn't open the stand opposite the cameras until they have too. I have been in a packed stnd behind cameras and othet stand empty! Buggered if I know why it's done that way.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
The Chiefs have used the classic tactic for beating Aussie teams. Super aggressive at the breakdown and tackle, and pull apart our game. Just too smart for us.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
painful to say but the Waikato boys looking good, should have a bigger crowd on a rare nice night

At least 60% of the crowd will be in the stand behind the camera rostrum: the stand facing the cameras is well-populated so I'd be surprised if there's not 20K there.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
How's okeef calling ruck at every cheifs tackle and the other way around the chiefs can just go for the ball for hours

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Taj Annan has been good since coming on, getting some benefit from the added size in the backline.