• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs V Brumbies @ Homebush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
George Speight dots down for Ponies. Hard kick coming for the extras, but Holmes gets it.

Tahs 15, Ponies 16

Best response from the Ponies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reckon that penalty could've gone the other way for the Brumbies player going off their feet.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Easy try from the Brumbies. Defence out wide from the Tahs was poor. Pass looked as little forward but similar passes are normally let go, more often than not, by SH officials so can't complain about that.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Tahs with more sustained pressure. Surprised the Brumbies have avoided a warning so far for infringements in the 22.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The contrast between Mumm and Timani running with the ball couldn't be more pronounced tonight. Timani needs to learn to look after the pill.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Hey Hugh, I can't understand women. Now that Sammy's off, Mrs D is cheering for the Tahs!!! I'll have to cut these red jocks in half and give her one leg to retain their "integrity"!!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
And a miss.

I don't think Lopeti is at this level at the moment myself. He has made some crucial mistakes this year.

Sitaleki on for Lopeti.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Hey Hugh, I can't understand women. Now that Sammy's off, Mrs D is cheering for the Tahs!!! I'll have to cut these red jocks in half and give her one leg to retain their "integrity"!!

No one can understand them.

Your Mrs Doug, She's a keeper. Treat her well.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Tahs are a horrible side to try & support. Just when you think they're going well, it all falls apart.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Wow poor decision. Should've been a try.

Also should've been a penalty against the Brumbies for holding on before it popped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.