• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2023

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Yeah, the worst fast food ever, second only to Penrith stadium. Next time we should swap rugby jerseys. I almost bought a Balmain jersey but I couldn't find the seller after the game.

I amazed every time I go to a sporting match that people line up to eat the crap they purport to be food, it is'nt, just don't

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
I understand that if you take kids they want hot chips etc. but otherwise, surely you eat before or after.

I try to limit my queuing to the bar queue once before the game and once at half time.
Definitely. If at the ground, a couple of beers before kickoff and maybe after if at a decent ground. Otherwise I’m there to watch the game, not stand in long queues.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Definitely. If at the ground, a couple of beers before kickoff and maybe after if at a decent ground. Otherwise I’m there to watch the game, not stand in long queues.
A mate and I are doing a use case before the Chiefs game, meeting on the edge of china town for an early meal before jumping on the light rail up to the ground

It should work, a load of Korean Chicken and Beer then off to the game

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
1678410355331.png

Will Harrison and Joey Walton both making their return in the Waratahs A team to play the Rebels A team this afternoon.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Not gonna lie I’ll be disappointed if this A team doesn’t go through the Rebels A team. Don’t know how much their team has changed from the one that lost to Eastwood.

Bowen at 15 is interesting. I’ve never seen him there before at any level but good to see so many getting game time.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Interested to see how Jack Barrett goes. Fantastic prospect but it's always a big ask to be a teenage prop going up against men (I don't know how old the Rebels Props are) The kid can really play. Similar to Angus Bell but looks like James Graham

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
I assume #21 is meant to be Zac Von Appen and not his younger brother Max? The latter was focusing on rowing AFAIK.

stillmissit

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I think some of the fog about the tahs 10 will get clearer after the A game and the Carter v Edmed contest.

Compulsory watching...I am thinking Harrison in the A game and Carter in the Super Rugby game.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
I think some of the fog about the tahs 10 will get clearer after the A game and the Carter v Edmed contest.

Compulsory watching...I am thinking Harrison in the A game and Carter in the Super Rugby game.
My question earlier of where to watch A game was meant whether it was streamed or not?