• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2023

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Pre-season Tahs hype seems to have evaporated pretty quick.
nsfwgraph1.jpg

Marce

Peter Sullivan (51)
I'm not sure how strong are the Chiefs this season, they have a perfect score so far but they faced Moana, Landers who looks more like an Aussie side than a Kiwi one and the weakest Saders I can remember. Perhaps we have an opportunity in Wellington and against Brumbies you never know. It's a clash, a battle

Alex Ross (28)
SMH article saying Jorgensen for 15 this week. Will be a great opportunity for the young lad.
Whether Jorgenson is ready or not I don’t know. But at least this is a strong indication that they are looking to move Donaldson out of 15, and an acknowledgment that it’s not working.
He’s done well on the wing so I say what have we got to lose? He will make mistakes, but so be it. We need to do something different

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
I'm not sure how strong are the Chiefs this season, they have a perfect score so far but they faced Moana, Landers who looks more like an Aussie side than a Kiwi one and the weakest Saders I can remember. Perhaps we have an opportunity in Wellington and against Brumbies you never know. It's a clash, a battle
They beat the Crusaders 31/10 at Christchurch. I think they are pretty strong.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
I like Jorgenson getting a go at 15 with what he's shown on the Wing. He has been good under the high ball and from what I saw at School Boy level he can kick the ball just fine. Does this mean Pietsch is back into the starting lineup? I like the back 3 of Max, Mark and Dylan. High work rate around the field.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
I like Jorgenson getting a go at 15 with what he's shown on the Wing. He has been good under the high ball and from what I saw at School Boy level he can kick the ball just fine. Does this mean Pietsch is back into the starting lineup? I like the back 3 of Max, Mark and Dylan. High work rate around the field.
Donaldson or Edmed to the bench.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
I wonder how theyve managed to snag him
I imagine the French interest in capping Meafou helped, having a guy of similar profile a couple of years older than him in front of him would make opportunity elsewhere look more appetizing.