• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Maybe they can win the fans back by holding a variation on the 2011 Fan Forum whereby the Waratahs Board, CEO and Coaching staff are lined up and the members can throw rotten tomatoes at them.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
Ed Zemancheff has stepped down as Chairman of the Board, effective immediately.
What will we do without our Commander-in-Chief? I can see black days ahead. Look for the Waratahs to start losing a string of games in succession. They will also have difficulty signing a new coach. Ground attendances will slump.

Does anyone know if the decision is irreversible? Perhaps if we drew up a petition and all said: "Don't go, Ed. We need you to lead and inspire us."

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
This presents an opportunity to turn sadness into joy. For once the 'Tahs can fill the Sydney Football Stadium to overflowing.

Just hold Ed Zed's going away party at the SFS and we'll all turn up to see him off.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
This presents an opportunity to turn sadness into joy. For once the 'Tahs can fill the Sydney Football Stadium to overflowing.

Just hold Ed Zed's going away party at the SFS and we'll all turn up to see him off.

We could really provide value for money as well as a spectacle for the fans by having a curtain raiser. Jason Allen's farewell party could be held before Ed's.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Foley To Quit Waratahs
Greg Growden

Waratahs head coach Michael Foley is scheduled to announce this morning that he is leaving the beleaguered province.

The Herald has been told the Waratahs will issue a media release this morning which will explain Foley's future. This follows strong speculation that Foley was about to accept a three year deal at the Western Force.

The Herald revealed several weeks ago that the Force were chasing Foley to take over from Richard Graham, who has left for the Queensland Reds. Foley has for some time been interested in the Force offer, after experiencing a dreadful season with the Waratahs, which included them losing their last eight matches.

More to come

Hmmmm.........
Yes it is Grumbles but it is interesting.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Well now we have a decision, and I wonder if there has been any replacement planning

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Surely it has to be one/many of Cheika, Louden, Melrose, Mannieti

If the replacement is rolled out next week, I will be happy.

If they are still fluffing about in a month ......................................... faark :mad:

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
If the replacement is rolled out next week, I will be happy.

If they are still fluffing about in a month ............... faark :mad:

Why rush? This season hasn't even finished yet, and the players don't need a big preseason. We should know, they told us so.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
I happy to fluff around for a month if it means that Foley won't be there.
someone new a month behind is far superior than some smug prick telling me he has the answers and getting a 25% success rate.
Thank god the Force are so fucking inept that they offered him a 4 year term.Maybe the spears can take their spot when Foley finishes the job there.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
This cleanout needed to happen. There is only one way for the Tahs to go from here. I agree with FP in hoping that someone has been putting together a plan for the future.
But who would that have been?

Status
Not open for further replies.