• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bessa

Ted Fahey (11)
This year me and the guys just got GA tickets. We usually sit up on Bay25 but thought we give this a try. Might end up regretting it, but we will see.
At least we are close to the Bundy Bar....

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
We renewed our membership back in October. I rang the Waratahs membership number and just got the recorder message saying they have been sent and to wait.

I renewed in October as well and I got this cards this morning. There is nothing like an efficient organisation. And the Waratahs is, clearly, nothing like an efficient organisation.

Where is everyone sitting?

On my arse. I have tried other variations but they tend to be uncomfortable.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
I have two memberships, one arrived last week, still waiting for number two... They had to change the cards at the last minute due to a scheduling stuff up with the Rebels game. It was originally scheduled for the first Saturday night in March.

That would have been interesting.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
It was originally scheduled for the first Saturday night in March.
That would have been interesting.

Yes, apparently Drew and ACC are happy because they can roll out their Rhonda and Ketut costumes on that Saturday night now.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Heavy rain in Brisbane would suit the Reds greco-roman style of slowing down the play at tackles.
Waratahs will need to muscle up as the Brumbies did last week if we want our backs to get quality ball.
Any word on who is the referee this week in Brisbane?

Interested party

Frank Nicholson (4)
Heavy rain in Brisbane would suit the Reds greco-roman style of slowing down the play at tackles.
Waratahs will need to muscle up as the Brumbies did last week if we want our backs to get quality ball.
Any word on who is the referee this week in Brisbane?

Referee is Chris Pollock of NZ.

Bessa

Ted Fahey (11)
Just saw on Foxsports News ticker that Berand Foley is set to play on Saturday.
Anyone know how far away Berrick is from playing?

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
He's at least a couple of weeks away from training properly I'd say - he hasn't trained flat out for weeks. Here is a photo of him running on Monday at about half rat power.

IMG_0938 - Copy.JPG

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Not sure if it's been posted yet but Dave Dennis has chosen Hooper and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) as his vice captains.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Hooper must be held in high regard for such a young man to be made vice captain in his first season at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.