• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Perhaps the number of Tahs members has something to do with the Lions? There are probably a lot of 1 season only members hailing from such traditional Tahs strongholds as Cork, Llanelli, Edinburgh, Leicester etc.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Perhaps the number of Tahs members has something to do with the Lions? There are probably a lot of 1 season only members hailing from such traditional Tahs strongholds as Cork, Llanelli, Edinburgh, Leicester etc.

Hopefully with a good season, the Tahs can convince some of them to stay on next year.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)

Got my membership this year but wasn’t actually aware that I could get a presale for all the Lions tickets. Not that it would have swayed my decision just wanted to watch some good rugby live, also the Tahs were the team I always had a soft spot for in Super Rugby. Even at this early stage I plan on renewing the membership for next year, would be interesting to see though how many people bought a general membership for access to Lions tickets.

Bessa

Ted Fahey (11)
Gents,
Not sure if you guys are aware of a merch website www.footyfrenzystore.com
I was in the market for a new Tah's jersey as mine was in a rather shabby state. I have a real hard time trying to justify a $160 jersey purchase to the wife so it is on of those purchases I keep postponing (might be why my jersey still has Super12 on the shoulder)

This website is selling Tahs gear for really good prices. I got a Tah's jersey for $79 and a Hoodie for $49!!

Just thought you guys might like to know.....

Richo

John Thornett (49)
On the Tahs website it says they have just over 12,500 members. Bit surprising actually as I expected that to be a lot less.

It's probably got a lot to do with the cheeky 2-game memberships they've been flogging.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
This website is selling Tahs gear for really good prices. I got a Tah's jersey for $79 and a Hoodie for $49!!

Usually plenty of deals at the end of the season, eg the Canterbury store in Alexandria, NSW had the classic jersey for $50 recently. Not the current season, but same as the one pictured from 2011. Rebel Sport had them for $50 late last year as well.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Gents,
Not sure if you guys are aware of a merch website www.footyfrenzystore.com
I was in the market for a new Tah's jersey as mine was in a rather shabby state. I have a real hard time trying to justify a $160 jersey purchase to the wife so it is on of those purchases I keep postponing (might be why my jersey still has Super12 on the shoulder)

Just thought you guys might like to know...
How come they dont make the mungo mascot suits in adult sizes?

I'd just like to say that one of the great things about the return of rugby last Thursday was seeing Tah Man.
I find him inspirational.

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
I got my membership mainly because of the lions tickets, but might get one next season if this is better than last.
I get tickets through work in SFS members area for most games but the cost of a GA season ticket isnt that much more than paying for the two ANZ games anyway.

Bessa

Ted Fahey (11)
Am I the only one who hasn't received their season ticket yet? I know we still have another week before the first home game,but it would be nice to get my hands on it soon.
Every other year I have got it in early January

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
No ticket yet, cap with wrong logo and keyring has no logo or text on it already!

not something I'd normally get worked up about but the keyrings are shocking quality! Mine is in the same boat as yours GunnerDownUnder, just a silver coloured lump of metal.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I haven't received my membership cards yet. I just emailed the Waratahs to ask when I should expect them.

I renewed in August.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Received mine last Thursday, in the nick of time for the Crusaders game. Section 36 in Allianz, does anyone know which rows in this section are covered if any?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Received mine last Thursday, in the nick of time for the Crusaders game. Section 36 in Allianz, does anyone know which rows in this section are covered if any?

Assuming it is identical to the other side of the field, you should be covered from about row FF (Folau Fainga'a) back. Admittedly that isn't a lot of rows out of the whole bay.

Bessa

Ted Fahey (11)
My keyring is the same.
I put it down to my 4 year old not wanting to let it go for a week straight.
We renewed our membership back in October. I rang the Waratahs membership number and just got the recorder message saying they have been sent and to wait.

Where is everyone sitting?

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Assuming it is identical to the other side of the field, you should be covered from about row FF (Folau Fainga'a) back. Admittedly that isn't a lot of rows out of the whole bay.

Before I moved to SA I had tickets in 36CC and they, plus a few rows in front of me were covered.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Before I moved to SA I had tickets in 36CC and they, plus a few rows in front of me were covered.

If I can remember off the top of my head I'm row KK so I'll be nice and dry watching the games which is always a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.