• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Not sure that would be best attitude for the team though . . .

BTW is it sensible to have Caplan as your avatar on a tahs forum?? You might get lynched!

Only sensible if he's giving himself the yellow card!

T

TheNextBigThing

I googled "Jonothan Kaplan being hung drawn and quartered".

Sadly that's all I could find.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
I also can't see a new coach showing him the door. If they do they've got the biggest balls in professional rugby.

I think they'd just get in the way, after he's sacked Waugh. Which would be pretty painful, too. For both parties.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
foley takes the top job, Waugh comes in running the pigs ...................

Yeah, but even then, there's not enough forwards. Hang on, I've got it. Al Baxter can be the backs/kicking coach. It's a natural progression, he scored a try last year.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Yeesh...

After the weekend I'm not sure if Reds' fans have the right to criticse the attitude of other fans?

Take note of "not all" in brackets.

I said my piece about Reds fans in the leadership board. I did that because when I finally got the chance to post my thoughts on the game the thread had been totally destroyed by rubbish posts which you were a major contributor might I add.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
foley takes the top job, Waugh comes in running the pigs ...................

Those who have such a crisis with the way the Tahs backs play will be distressed to even hear this option. But, in my opinion, if we can't get Cheika from Stade this is the next best option. I think Phil would make an excellent forwards coach, especially as they have Vickerman to run the lineout and Foley for the scrummaging. As I've said earlier in the thread, whoever gets the nod gets a poisoned chalice with the backs squad, but if we do spend some time in development and get a new backs coach then we have the makings of an excellent coaching team and the chance to be a real powerhouse in 2013. We would still be strong in 2012 but with an undeveloped back contingent.

Yeah, but even then, there's not enough forwards. Hang on, I've got it. Al Baxter can be the backs/kicking coach. It's a natural progression, he scored a try last year.

This is just taking the piss and doesn't add to the thread at all.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Grumbles suggests that Rocky Elsom would not consider signing with the Tahs if Phil Waugh is still in the team...

Any truth in there? Aside that there are two players named Rocky Elsom and Phil Waugh, and there is a team in NSW referred to as the Waratahs...

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
I thought one of the better years in recent memory we had in the backs was with Brian Melrose in charge of skills/backs... You look at the way that Eastwood side plays in the Shute Shield currently and it is amazing to watch players with skills and using them(Melrose has brought this young team along till he left towards the end of last season, replaced by John Manenti). This is currently not happening at the Waratahs for obvious reasons.

I

International Badboy

Matt Williams Running the backs = 2012 Super 15 Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.