• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Wales, 6 July

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
And Kailea, Nongoor and Bell. Any young props that come through. I’m certain that he will shore up the scrum if not make it a bit of a weapon.

AAA and Slipper or Hodgman starting.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'd say I'm more interested to see if Schdmit can do anything improve his work around the field...

I'm less concerned about his scrummaging.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I have a quiet confidence in the three old and wise heads in that coaching group. I think they're going to be very good for some young blokes who are keen to learn and a nightmare for others who maybe aren't so motivated. I'd like to think that everyone in that group of 38 is keen as mustard to get better.

rugbyAU

Colin Windon (37)

Million to one Kurtley is picked at 15.
Gosh we'd lose with that squad it should be:

1 - Slipper
2 - Faessler
3 - AAA
4 - Smith
5 - LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto)
6 - Hooper
7 - McReight
8 - Valetini
9 - White
10 - Lolesio
11 - Peitsch
12 - Paisami
13 - Ikitau
14 - Kellaway
15 - Wright
16 - Pollard
17 - Hodgman
18 - Tupou
19 - Frost
20 - Cale
21 - McDermott
22 - Donaldson
23 - Daungunu

Wallabies

Herbert Moran (7)
Just looking at selected squad again, can someone fill me in please as I haven’t heard anyone comment on it, where is Darcy Swain?

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
I'm excited to see what Cron can do with Tupou. Won't see fruits of labour till RC though.
DC I think the results will start to become obvious in the Georgia game. I have always thought that a lot of our scrummaging problems were technical and Cron is the master of that area.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
DC I think the results will start to become obvious in the Georgia game. I have always thought that a lot of our scrummaging problems were technical and Cron is the master of that area.
I'm optimistic too, he's a great coach, fingers crossed.

But.... I read this almost exact comment about our kicking when Mick Bryne joined the Wallabies in 2016, and I don't think we saw much improvement there at all.