• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Springboks, Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Another bit of proof that the senior players run the boat. While Piet Div is runnign around making a fool of himself, the players are trying to fix their game.

And good on 'em too. I was very impressed by Smit's TV interview on that Rugby Club. The negatives of the suspensions etc have been highlighted but there's much to like about SA rugby.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
:) :) :)

Didn't know it was on so switched from my recording of last nights TdF - and the first word I heard was Duvenhage. I kid you not.

And as I read this reply, Hugh Bladen said "Such a solid player Duvenhage."

We know stuff. Lol.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
And as I read this reply, High Bladen said "Such a solid player Duvenhage."

We know stuff. Lol.
Dewaldt is growing in each game and it look like the vice captaincy role plus Hoffman on the bench will keep pushing him. These two chase each other since their schoolboy days. The right thing for Pie Eater is to either go to Boland because WP will lose another great scrummy. Watch Luois Schreuder WP U21 capt & SA U20 v/capt scrummy also on the up. These three is top quality and will serve the Stormers well for years to come.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Well timed Gagger. Anticipation building nicely 26 hours to go. Just 22 hours to the entre Woodies V Beasties.

++ don't forget mate, the next phase of assessment in the war of the Radicals vs Fanboys vs Gonads (see School naming posts ;-) )

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
++ don't forget mate, the next phase of assessment in the war of the Radicals vs Fanboys vs Gonads (see School naming posts ;-) )

I've shelved my concerns (as of lunch yesterday) lest they detract from my enjoyment of both the Shute Shield and what I hope to be a great test. Rest assured I will be back irritating the shit out of all and sundry with my bleatings again IF things go poorly - which they won't because the Wallabies ARE going to play with passion, accuracy and verve. :)

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
I've shelved my concerns (as of lunch yesterday) lest they detract from my enjoyment of both the Shute Shield and what I hope to be a great test. Rest assured I will be back irritating the shit out of all and sundry with my bleatings again IF things go poorly - which they won't because the Wallabies ARE going to play with passion, accuracy and verve. :)

Big tick to all sentiments above! I'll be at Suncorp, willing, hoping, waiting, yelling, you know the scene.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Big tick to all sentiments above! I'll be at Suncorp, willing, hoping, waiting, yelling, you know the scene.
Lucky bastards..... Pretty sure you'll cheer for the men in GREEN and gold, the good men.:fishing:yay

Last week I had line walking duties, tomorrow I'll watch this match and have a good feel about this one.:nta:

Have to be third time lucky.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Thanks for that Gagger. If we play anything like that game from last year we've got a fighting chance. What was great about that performance was the total commitment from everyone, but especially the pack. We played with some daring and not a small amount of passion to go with it. Hopefully we see more of the same tomorrow night.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Shit a brick. Our pack needs to lift about 1000% to get close to that performance. Are these blokes chronically depressed or lying in wait? We'll soon see.

HodgoBerro

Bill Watson (15)
Lucky bastards..... Pretty sure you'll cheer for the men in GREEN and gold, the good men.:fishing:yay

Last week I had line walking duties, tomorrow I'll watch this match and have a good feel about this one.:nta:

Have to be third time lucky.

I have corporate box seats & I'm an All Blacks fanatic.....

D

daz

Your rancid baiting has been noted and apart from noting it I decline to comment as that would not be in keeping with me putting on the "game face" so to speak.

:)

No problem. Shall we return to the status quo on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.