• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Georgia 20 July - Allianz Stadium 3.45PM

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Thought him deathstaring him as he brought his knee up was the prosecution's killer evidence tbh

Watching as the guy ducked into his knee, you mean? The ball just missed Filipo's fingers.

We're at the point where trying to charge down a kick isn't worth the risk.

Sword of Justice

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Watching as the guy ducked into his knee, you mean? The ball just missed Filipo's fingers.

We're at the point where trying to charge down a kick isn't worth the risk.
In fact I’m pretty sure it did clip his fingers. Could swear it was deflected. Definitely not mistimed.

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
I think the problem is the raised knee. I know te wingers do it to protect themselves but - in this case - it only served to make his charge down far more dangerous.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Watching this try again, the lack of effort by Lancaster and Wright getting back go the ball annoys me, hope JS rips into them in the review of this one.

It's very poor, particularly from Wright given his experience. As BR says maybe there was something up with him so let's wait and see, maybe Donno put his boots on the wrong feet as well.

Re Lancaster, overall he was OK but he didn't do anything to jump out at us to say he has to stay there. He's a future project IMO.

Strewthcobber

Steve Williams (59)
Doesn't Wright just not want to over run Lancaster when he gets the ball and gets tackled there?

At the ground Lancaster was head in hands by himself for ages after that

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I thought Wright looked oddly slow last night….

But that starting back three did not gel at all.

Flyhalf a big concern going into TRC.