• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v All Blacks @ Suncorp - 18/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)
Well that skelton starting story was wrong... not even in the match day squad. Glad Quade Coopers back. But still no Genia WTF

T

Train Without a Station

I think Horwill should have started. Fair case for either of the other two to partner him.

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
I did think Willie G would have been on the bench! He went on a holiday with the Wallabies so surely he can't be injured?

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Link seems to be declaring his hand that these 2 locks are going to be taking us through to RWC2015..I'm not opposed to the concept of sticking with them in principle but I can't remember the last time someone said 'Carter had a great game' so I hope he turns out to be right..agree with TWAS et al that Horwill should be starting this game and no-one was jumping up and down when it appeared that Carter was going to be left right out.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Carter's debut was very good. I don't think he's played at that level since but he has spent time injured. I'd be happy with a performance at the level of his debut.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Given injuries and all that, I like the team. I think a Horwill/Simmons lock pairing would have been a better pick for this match and would ahve given Carter some rest time (think he's played in most the tests this year). Our scrums would certainly benefit from the QLD duo. soon as KB (Kurtley Beale) went on an enforced holiday Lilo was always going to start and it will be interesting to see what QC (Quade Cooper) can do off the bench (think he will get around 25min gametime).

Enough of the off-field shit form this week, time to get excited about this match.

T

Train Without a Station

Link to show absolute tactical brilliance. Hooper to show Churchill quality leadership, the squad to shown unbelievable unity. You heard it here first!

Status
Not open for further replies.