• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v All Blacks @ Suncorp - 18/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
612311-832547d8-f54d-11e3-ba3b-878da0800edb.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412924001028.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412924001028.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 255

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Ok, he weights 92 kg. He remains lightweight for international level:

Kyle Godwin 1,87 m & 92 kg

Inside centres at international level:

Billy Twelvetrees 1,93 m & 106 kg

And he is probably still licking his wounds from the beating up he got from Matt To'omua when the Lions played the Brumbies last tour.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Not sure what's worse - your memory or the weakness of the logic in your line of argument.

Enough of this drivel.

Guess being one of the heaviest centers going 'round wasn't enough to stop Twelvetrees from getting RUN THE FUCK OVER by such a 'small', 'lightweight', 'only 92kg' center.

How much did being 120kg help Bastareaud when he made all of what, 20 meters over a 3-game test series?

Yeah - Basteraud. Says a lot about the standard of French Top 14!

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Australia also deserves to see Speight fully fit and not rushed back prematurely, risking further injury, for the sake of a home match.
Agreed - particularly Australia can't gain anything from this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
AB have named 31 for Bled3:

Hookers: Dane Coles, Nathan Harris and Keven Mealamu.

Props: Wyatt Crockett, Charlie Faumuina, Ben Franks, Owen Franks and Joe Moody.

Locks: Brodie Retallick, Jeremy Thrush, Patrick Tuipulotu and Sam Whitelock.

Loose forwards: Sam Cane, Jerome Kaino, Steven Luatua, Richie McCaw, Liam Messam and Kieran Read.

Halfbacks: TJ Perenara, Augustine Pulu and Aaron Smith.

First five-eighths: Aaron Cruden, Beauden Barrett and Colin Slade.

Midfielders: Ryan Crotty, Conrad Smith and Malakai Fekitoa.

Outside backs: Israel Dagg, Cory Jane, Charles Piutau and Julian Savea.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/10602547/Counties-halfback-Pulu-called-into-All-Blacks

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
I said: "To'omua IS BIGGER THAN GODWIN BEACUSE HE'S SHORTER".

Do you understand???

I still didn't see a video of Godwin doing that at the international level. He has to thank that Giteau is in France, McCabe is retired and Beale was ejected.

Will be better than all three although Pat McCabe certainly improved with his more rounded game to wards the end.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
AB have named 31 for Bled3:

Hookers: Dane Coles, Nathan Harris and Keven Mealamu.

Props: Wyatt Crockett, Charlie Faumuina, Ben Franks, Owen Franks and Joe Moody.

Locks: Brodie Retallick, Jeremy Thrush, Patrick Tuipulotu and Sam Whitelock.

Loose forwards: Sam Cane, Jerome Kaino, Steven Luatua, Richie McCaw, Liam Messam and Kieran Read.

Halfbacks: TJ Perenara, Augustine Pulu and Aaron Smith.

First five-eighths: Aaron Cruden, Beauden Barrett and Colin Slade.

Midfielders: Ryan Crotty, Conrad Smith and Malakai Fekitoa.

Outside backs: Israel Dagg, Cory Jane, Charles Piutau and Julian Savea.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/10602547/Counties-halfback-Pulu-called-into-All-Blacks
Bunch of fluffybunnys and I actually wrote fluffybunnys

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ on account of the difficulties currently being experienced by the QANTAS Wallabies, I'll let that go. This time only, mind lol.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
I don't know if this has been mentioned but I just saw on the local news that Nic White is playing off the bench for NSW Country this weekend..possibly a clue to expect the expected when the 23 is announced..Mann-Rae starting for them too.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
True qwerty true..however I think it's only a minority expecting either of them to be named next weekend.

Probably the only query is what to do at 12..I was leaning towards Bob's idea but have now gone slightly cold on that idea..I haven't seen enough of Godwin to comment on his prospects, but a lot of you guys seem to rate him..Horne didn't do much there when he came on last week to justify selection..and Lilo has been shit this year. Anyway will sit it out and watch!

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
It should be an online coaching forum GNGR deserve our chance to run the team.

Pfitzy is team manager and communication expert

<snip>

I'm open for other suggestions..

Good thing too.

The problem with modern corporations - and I've worked at a few of the biggest ones available in these parts - is you get what Rod Macqueen calls "Grey decisions". It breaks down a little like this:

1 person will have an opinion on the best way to do something- maybe that's "white"
2 people involved, you give rise to the option of "black" as well
3 people involved, now you might get "grey", and on it goes from there.
More people = more chance of different shades grey.

What Rod calls "grey decisions" I refer to as "middle management", which gives rise to

Rule 1: most people in corporations are useless fluffybunnies.

The terms "useless fluffybunnies" and "middle management" are interchangeable when you think about it.

The situation above, with 3 people in the decision making process, fits perfectly into the "clusterfuck" paradigm, because in that grey decision I could only possibly be 1 person out of 3, and therefore I have to spend my energy suppressing rage at the sheer incompetence of the clusterfuck in which I find myself, instead of getting on with awesomeness.

Most of these people want to feel important, and get a pay raise by getting their ideas noticed. Again, refer to Rule 1. Its pretty much the only one you need.

Back in the day, chieftans led from the front. A Viking or Saxon warrior who wanted to hold onto his warband fucking got right into the front of the shield wall and started laying about. Nowadays, the generals lead from the back, get a bunch of people killed, then go home with zero repercussions.

So with all that in mind, I think its only fair to put a broom through the ARU in order to minimise the decision making bullshit, and go with the following:

CEO-For-Life: Pfitzy

Head Coach: Pfitzy

Team Manager: Pfitzy

Social Club President: Pfitzy

Head Taster: Pfitzy

Motivational Speaker: Pfitzy

Chief Wingman: Pfitzy

Chief Medical Officer (excluding Dentistry): cyclopath

Media Wank and Officer of Dentistry: Gagger

Engineering: Sully

Youth Engagement: barbarian (this is not to be used to hit on chicks. Or dudes. Or their pets and livestock).

Marketing: RugbyFuture

Minister for Queensland: Reg (just keep them away from me, mate)

Minister for ACT: Tomikin - note your pay is proportional to the size of the joint, so you're on 0.2 FTE starting now.

Minister for South Australia: TWAS (take it or leave it. Adelaide is, well, "nice")

Minister for Tasmania: Highlander35 - you're Scottish, the weather will suit you

Minster for West Of Fucking Everything: One of you Force fans sort it out and I'll pop in for a visit to present you with your war axe.

Gear Steward: the rest of you are volunteering.

While we're all here, I have an announcement:

You'll have noticed there is no govership of NSW above. Its because I'm merging the entire management of the Tahs into my role as ARU CEO. To make sure there is no conflict of interest, I will pay myself both salaries.

When you think about it, most of you non-NSW people think that's the way its done already, so in the name of being open and honest, I'm giving you no reason to suspect a conspiracy; its right there in front of you, fuckers.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
True qwerty true..however I think it's only a minority expecting either of them to be named next weekend.

Probably the only query is what to do at 12..I was leaning towards Bob's idea but have now gone slightly cold on that idea..I haven't seen enough of Godwin to comment on his prospects, but a lot of you guys seem to rate him..Horne didn't do much there when he came on last week to justify selection..and Lilo has been shit this year. Anyway will sit it out and watch!
I highly doubt Kuridrani will be at 12, given the squad.

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Anything would be better than my current job. Plus once I've paid my house off with the first year's salaries, I'll have a bored wife to get away from.

Certainly not taking HER on tour...

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
I am honoured to accept the least important position on your list. I vow, that no matter how fucked up the Tasmanian Rugby Union is, I'll only fuck it up a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.