• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v All Blacks @ Suncorp - 18/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
But you also said Twelvetrees was a lot bigger and implied that the bigger they are the better they are. If that's not what you meant, then I suggest you might like to clarify.

Rene Ranger runs over Julian Savea:

JOC (James O'Connor) dump tackle on James Horwill:

Alesana Tuilagi smashed by Juan Martin Hernandez:

Shane Williams vs Matt Banahan:

So what???

Have you ever played rugby? These things can happen: 'The exception that proves the rule' but doesn't matter, the stronger and heavier player is more likely to win the majority of battles. Inside centre or second five eight is a key position, if you don't have enough size, you must be a genius like Matt Giteau or Conrad Smith. I'm not sure about Godwin, he's good but I've seen many good players who were crushed at the international level

If only rugby was played in a gym. I could have been a wallaby.

Lionel Messi and his 67 kg could play rugby :confused:

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
May want to flip through the bogan dictonary until you get to the word 'bigger'.

Godwin is taller and just as heavy or potentially heavier than To'omua.

You know how sometimes they say the guy standing out from the crowd and beating his own drum is a visionary, sees things others don't?

This isn't one of those times.

Yes, To'omua has a stout build that makes him a great defensive option - which really only shows because he is aggressive in contact (sort of like this guy Kyle Godwin).

But if you think the extra two inches on Godwin somehow makes him a poorer option in contact I've got a few years of Western Force footage you may want to have a look at.

I'm done responding to this madness and I'm sure Cyclo and the other mods would appreciate if you stopped derailing the thread on the back of an argument where there is absolutely no argument to be made because nothing you've said up to this point is factually true other than To'omua being 1-2" shorter than Godwin.
Fuck both you guys, To'omua can play 12 cod he hits like a tank. Godwins not to shabby either..

Pfitzy do your job sack these to fluffybunnys

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Slipper
Fainga'a
Kepu
Horwill
Simmons
Fardy
Hooper
Higgers
Phipps
Cooper
Horne
Godwin
TK
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
Izzy

Hanson, Fatcat, Faulkner, Skelton, Hodgson, Genia, Foley, Tomane

Wallabies by 2

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Will the Wallabies be suffering from what has transpired in the lead-up or will they have used this game to focus and keep their minds off it all? Only time will tell.

BDA

Jim Lenehan (48)
good question. the fact that the game is at Suncorp gives me reason to hope that the team will play well.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Slipper
Fainga'a
Kepu
Horwill
Simmons
Fardy
Hooper
Higgers
Phipps
Cooper
Horne
Godwin
TK
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
Izzy

Hanson, Fatcat, Faulkner, Skelton, Hodgson, Genia, Foley, Tomane

Wallabies by 2

I agree with this side except I'd swap Horne & Tomane..Rob has been safe but smokin' Joe has looked more dangerous in his 2 games than RH has all season. As I have previously mentioned I don't know a lot about Godwin but have read some reports and I'd be keen to see how he goes..especially as we need a back up 12 and I'm pretty sure it's not Lilo.

T

Train Without a Station

Well the 7s is on the GC this weekend so people will hopefully have built up their hunger for rugby after ignoring that.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Wallabies vice-captain Adam Ashley-Cooper has been left underwhelmed by the ARU’s token recognition of his 100th test appearance against the All Blacks next weekend."

That's assuming he isn't stood down for his involvement in Bealegate. After all, kurtley was under his wing. As a senior player he carries some responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.