• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v All Blacks @ Suncorp - 18/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Not sure what's worse - your memory or the weakness of the logic in your line of argument.

Enough of this drivel.

Guess being one of the heaviest centers going 'round wasn't enough to stop Twelvetrees from getting RUN THE FUCK OVER by such a 'small', 'lightweight', 'only 92kg' center.

How much did being 120kg help Bastareaud when he made all of what, 20 meters over a 3-game test series?

I said: "To'omua IS BIGGER THAN GODWIN BEACUSE HE'S SHORTER".

Do you understand???

I still didn't see a video of Godwin doing that at the international level. He has to thank that Giteau is in France, McCabe is retired and Beale was ejected...

Pfitzy

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I want to see Cooper/Godwin given a chance to start. Better defensively than any combo with Foley and the attack has hardly been setting the world on fire.

Drawing a long bow. Foley and Quade are about equal on defense since Quade started volunteering to tackle.

Deputy Van Halen

Larry Dwyer (12)
I want to see Cooper/Godwin given a chance to start. Better defensively than any combo with Foley and the attack has hardly been setting the world on fire.

I would love too see that combo and have genuinely thought that should be wallabies long term 10-12 combo for some time now but injuries have not been kind.

I think link will run with Foley and Lilo though, no real issues with either player (Lilo's kicking aside) but I don't think it has anywhere near the potential of Cooper and Godwin.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Time to pick a team based on the squad.

Slipper
Finger
Kepu
Carter
Horwill
Fardy
Hooper
Palu
Phipps
Foley
Speight
Leo
TK
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
IZZY

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Fingers crossed his hamstring is good to go! We have waited too long!!!!
There flying in his family.. Remember what he did to the chiefs with one brother there.

His exactly the guy you want in a team on and off it.

I'll be cranky if his first games overseas Australia deserves to see him and Izzy light up Suncorp.

T

Train Without a Station

Actually, I hope to see Link in charge until the end of the RWC next year. After that, depending on results.

Mate, you need to fuck off out of here with a sensible, rational view like that.

Absolutely ANYBODY surely must be better!!!!!

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Likely team IMO:

1. Slipper
2. Fainga'a
3. Kepu
4. Simo
5. Horwill
6. Fardy
7. Hooper
8. Higgers
9. Phipps
10. Foley
11. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
12. Lilo
13. Kuridrani
14. Speight
15. Folau

16. Hansen
17. Robinson
18. Alexander
19. Skelton
20. Hodgson
21. Genia
22. Cooper
23. Horne

Will be close to that. But Henry Speight apparently won't play so Tomane on the wing. I would prefer someone else to Skelton atm. He had no impact in the Argies' test but probably the only other possible lock is Jones. Would like to see Jones on the bench, but that is just as likely to be in Hodgson's place as Skelton's.

Like others, I am amazed that PAE hasn't got the call up. In my books, he is currently the next best THP to Kepu at scrum time. Maybe he doesn't do enough in the open to satisfy Link?

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
It should be an online coaching forum GNGR deserve our chance to run the team.

Pfitzy is team manager and communication expert

Train your obviously spokes person.

Scrubber his a selector. Lee and scully are the coach's (seriously you two know too much)

Brumbies Runner, myself, Dave Beats and Dismal Polick are the supporters club..

I'm open for other suggestions..

We do need a CEO.. Rugbyreg has a level head... For a reds fan

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Will be close to that. But Henry Speight apparently won't play so Tomane on the wing. I would prefer someone else to Skelton atm. He had no impact in the Argies' test but probably the only other possible lock is Jones. Would like to see Jones on the bench, but that is just as likely to be in Hodgson's place as Skelton's.

Like others, I am amazed that PAE hasn't got the call up. In my books, he is currently the next best THP to Kepu at scrum time. Maybe he doesn't do enough in the open to satisfy Link?
The fact PAE can't get a start at the worst super rugby team speaks volumes.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
The fact PAE can't get a start at the worst super rugby team speaks volumes.

612311-832547d8-f54d-11e3-ba3b-878da0800edb.jpg

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
I got bored:
Tetera Faulkner born in NZ, moved to Melbourne when he was 12. Played for the Moorabin Rams in his formative years before finishing school in Canberra. Then from 2006 - 2008 he represented Australia in schoolboys, U19's and u20's respectively. Spent some time in the Brumbies and Waratahs academies before playing 29 times for the Force from 2011 onwards.

I got bored:
Tetera Faulkner born in NZ, moved to Melbourne when he was 12. Played for the Moorabin Rams in his formative years before finishing school in Canberra. Then from 2006 - 2008 he represented Australia in schoolboys, U19's and u20's respectively. Spent some time in the Brumbies and Waratahs academies before playing 29 times for the Force from 2011 onwards.

And not a bad golfer by all accounts. Played at Long Reef if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.