• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2023

eastman

Colin Windon (37)
Flyhalf is a pretty easy selection for mine; Cooper starts at 10 and Gordon wears the 22 jersey. If Quade is out (which unfortunately is pretty likely at some stage), then Foley starts at 10 and Gordon retains the 22 jersey. I don't think there's any need for Quade and Foley in the same 23.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
What amazes me is that we have no alternative to Kellaway. He is not a traditional 15 and we lose a great winger, but he will do a better job than anyone else.
Why isn't he a traditional 15 who early in his career got his opportunities on the wing?

Reactions: TSR

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
looks like all the other jerseys

Yeah, it looks like they've just planted a RWC logo on the 2021 jersey...

And those green lines across the front of the white jersey triggers memory of CCC's 2007 nightmare...

Maybe that's why they didn't want to wear it?

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
Thankfully I was wrong lol
HPRYNtf.jpg

HPRYwwG.jpg

And there's an old school version:
HPRYjus.jpg

Last edited:

stillmissit

Ken Catchpole (46)
Why isn't he a traditional 15 who early in his career got his opportunities on the wing?
I think he is our 2nd best winger who complements koro very well. Having watched him at 15 his D is solid enough and positionally he is OK but not great. There are bits he lacks like his timing hitting the line and lack of a decent kick. You could be right, he may develop into an excellent 15 I just don't think it is that obvious.