• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2023

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The only problem is we all know what we are going to get from Foley, and if that's what Eddie wants that's what he gets. Doesn't change the fact that Gordon with only one full season under his belt is already a better 10 than Foley ever was or will be.

He looked pretty good in a team that won four Super Rugby games all year. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
He looked pretty good in a team that won four Super Rugby games all year. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
That’s actually a fantastic achievement for a 10. Not something to be derided.

Normally the first defence of any 9 or 10 that doesn’t play well is that their playing in a losing team or behind an ordinary pack.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
I feel like Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) could be our modern day Campo, only with aerial skills as well. Been saying that for a while. And that Will Harris will be our modern day Tim Gavin, in that he will peak in his late 20s / early 30s. Wilson could be like that as well.

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
I feel like Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) could be our modern day Campo, only with aerial skills as well. Been saying that for a while. And that Will Harris will be our modern day Tim Gavin, in that he will peak in his late 20s / early 30s. Wilson could be like that as well.
Yeah - I don’t think so. Nawaqanitwase is a good young player and seems a decent young guy.

Campo is a genuine legend of the game and, for a period during his career, the best in the world.

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
The 2023 RWC Wallabies jersey. The new? No more Coat of arms of Australia as the badge on the chest, now is the Wallabies logo there:
HPuDe3J.jpg

Apparenlty the collar is a golden yellow neck round:
HPuZbS4.md.png

Personally, I don't like a collar with the same colour of the jersey, I'd prefer a green collar and a neck round is too basic. I'd prefer something more elaborate:
HPuDXQ1.md.jpg

HPuD8pp.jpg

HPuDvvR.jpg

HPuDkYv.jpg

Last edited:

SouthernX

John Thornett (49)
Let's not get behind ourselves either.

I’m with you stillmist. Carter is a interesting prospect with all the tools… Bernard Flawley is over the hill, a poor defender and poor time manager…

I’d rather take a young flyhalf option with starting 10 Quade Cooper to the World Cup than 2 old flyhalfs who have had multiple opportunities to slay the ABs and failed.

Carter is a high reward/low risk option because of his skill set.