• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby 2017: matches not involving Australian teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Horrorcanes score twice in three minutes to lead 14-0 after 20. Gunna be a cricket score if the Cheetahs keep falling off tackles & doing dumb stuff inside their own 22...........

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Cheetahs have tightened up their D big time & scored a try but giving away way too many penalties, 'canes inevitably drive one over for 21-7 at waste of time half time interview (has anyone, ever, said anything remotely insightful when a mic gets shoved in their face as they're jogging off? Yeah nah? Didn't think so).

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Laumape makes a bust, runs 40m & throws an ordinary pass to Aso who juggles it but hangs on & runs the other 50m to score. Beaugan adds the extras & in doing so becomes the fourth-highest points scorer in Super Rugby history. Horrorcanes 35-7 with 30 to go.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Cheetahs can't take a trick: big midfield bust, kick pass to the wing..... which sits up for a 'cane to fling it back t'other way & Brad Shields to set Ben Lam up for the 50m run-in & 56-7 after the extras.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
As a Canes man, I got to say I preferred watching us lose to the crusaders last week than this game. Although I enjoy my team winning, i want to know there is at least a few in opposition that are going to try and tackle them! I have seen to many games from SA and Australian team this year , like this , where I wonder are they even remotely interested in showing pride!

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
As a Canes man, I got to say I preferred watching us lose to the crusaders last week than this game. Although I enjoy my team winning, i want to know there is at least a few in opposition that are going to try and tackle them! I have seen to many games from SA and Australian team this year , like this , where I wonder are they even remotely interested in showing pride!
SA sides are definitely not and it is a shame.

I suspect in SA's case this has a lot to do with it.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Spri...-just-cash-make-players-leave-habana-20170511

Don't know what the deal is with Australia.

Upthenuts

Dave Cowper (27)
seems the
cheetahs dont want many stains on their jerseys, so when they become collectors items next year the entire squad can cash in

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
As a Canes man, I got to say I preferred watching us lose to the crusaders last week than this game.

torandrunk.gif

WFT. what I wouldnt give to sit back one weekend and enjoy the sumptious thrill of watching my team run up 60 on some hapless pricks. Cannot speak for what the fans of Aus teams here would give........

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
This kind of trolling take the forum to a new low. Blaming the ref for losing is for sad sour grapes losers. Your Hill Billie team wasn't good enough.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

He's not alone in questioning messers van Heerden & Veldsman's performance:

http://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/SuperRugby/referee-van-heerden-steals-the-show-at-newlands-20170520

I kinda agree with Duffie's second YC in that it's a cheap shot that needs to be taken out've the game BUT it goes unpunished so often that for it to suddenly get ruled on & result in a team being a man down looks rather odd.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
He's not alone in questioning messers van Heerden & Veldsman's performance:

http://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/SuperRugby/referee-van-heerden-steals-the-show-at-newlands-20170520
The guy is shady as fuck. In the Republic, that is. He was ok in the Jags game I saw. That being, with no SA teams playing. But the Chiefs game, back in his beloved Fatherland, the first 30 mins were bordering on bewilderingly biased. Chiefs only won because they have the Interstellar Overdrive option which can blawst all c**ts to fuck within a 100 yawd radius if their planets align.

Jaco Von Hometownden wont last long now he’s getting this sort of attention. Too many checks and measures these days. You don’t see awse clowns like Stu Berry etc get many match appointments. Rememebr when Veldsman actually used to ref games, he pretty much immediately shat the bed all over his own brains and was quickly whisked from public view and up into the TMO booth to continue his patriotic duty from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.