• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Shute Shield 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellow card

Peter Burge (5)
yes it was 27 -24 and gordon were finishing the strongest but ran out of time, fowards were outstanding aganist the form forward pack.
I tought 6&7 for gordon were outstanding (6 end up playing 8 due to injuryto Jnr), from what I saw today gordon will be there at the pointy end of the season. so much for everone saying they would be at the bottom of the table.

T

T.Rugby

yes it was 27 -24 and gordon were finishing the strongest but ran out of time, fowards were outstanding aganist the form forward pack.
I tought 6&7 for gordon were outstanding (6 end up playing 8 due to injuryto Jnr), from what I saw today gordon will be there at the pointy end of the season. so much for everone saying they would be at the bottom of the table.

how did tom matthews play btw?

O

optimisticjock

Alright lads (and lassies).

Anyone able to give me info or point me in the direction of how Cusiter is doing down there? I realise he was only on the bench this weeken but for the next couple of weeks.

Ps please don't break him

rugbyvet

Chris McKivat (8)
thanks for another report on the woods games, i cant get to them at the moment but its always good when someone gives alittle information. Would be interested to know if Dave Harvey got alittle extra attention from the woods players or crowd as im sure he did a bit of training with Eastwood pre season

JFT

Frank Nicholson (4)
Cusiter actually started in ones on Saturday copped a knock early on but played quite well behind a beaten forward pack. Both his passing and defence were spot on. A couple more training sessions with the team this week will definitly help him

B

brynylon

Typical Souths-always changing their team around for short-term visitors-not in the best interests of team morale or team cohesion.

Slash

Bill Watson (15)
Typical Souths-always changing their team around for short-term visitors-not in the best interests of team morale or team cohesion.

not to mention warehousing players.................and for the money they allegedly throw around it's interesting to witness their high turnover of players. Would be keen for Hawko or someone within the club to explain why that happens.

O

optimisticjock

Cusiter actually started in ones on Saturday copped a knock early on but played quite well behind a beaten forward pack. Both his passing and defence were spot on. A couple more training sessions with the team this week will definitly help him

Thanks mate

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
Alright lads (and lassies).

Anyone able to give me info or point me in the direction of how Cusiter is doing down there? I realise he was only on the bench this weeken but for the next couple of weeks.

Ps please don't break him

If you like, oj, I can post you a DVD of the game between Southern Districts and Sydney Uni if you send me a personal message with an address. It will probably be a novelty seeing young Cusiter playing a game in sunshine, albeit a cold day by Sydney standards.

K

khashiz

Great with the ball rather him @ 15 with space then @ 13, in the trials he got caught out in defence and got smashed by taminika.

K

khashiz

One of the most tense games ive seen this year, sure were some feeling out there amongst the piggys.Eastwood are a well drilled,coached and structured team.

O

optimisticjock

If you like, oj, I can post you a DVD of the game between Southern Districts and Sydney Uni if you send me a personal message with an address. It will probably be a novelty seeing young Cusiter playing a game in sunshine, albeit a cold day by Sydney standards.
You've lost me

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What the fuck does Nic White have to do to play Super rugby...? Especially behind two under-performing players like Phibbs and Valentine?

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
It was great to see the Two Blues have another win.

Can I just say how terrible Easts were today. They showed no penetration, missed 30 + tackles, took poor options all over the place and just kept turning over the ball. They even gave up 3 Tight Heads - when does that ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.