• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 - Pool D - Fiji, Namibia, Wales, South Africa, Samoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Samoa need to watch those swinging high shots... there was a passage of play before where every tackle was close to being a penalty offence.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
The ball or the wind not effecting the kicking of Tusi Pisi.

26min in roughly Namibia did really well to counter that attempt at push over try near the line by Samoa.

x2 Injuries to Samoa, one to Pisi with a hamstring problem - not good news for manu Samoa.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! Shoulder charge the Samoans will be busted for that.

EDIT: Yellow card to Paul Williams.

& Thats 1/2 time.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Samoa slacked off in the second quater I thought, credit to the Namibian defence though.

The loss of Pisi is a massive one, he was controlling brilliantly, not to mention his goal kicking

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Samoa in but ruled a forward pass, still a penalty to Samoa as Namibia offside. Paul coming back on for Samoa, Namibia unable to do any damage with Samoa a man down.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
11 Alesani Tuilagi over again! Thats x3 tries to the big winger.

Around 56 min in that high ball take from the Namibians was a courage take! Their line-outs have been very poor today though.

Around 58 min in Namibian defence cant stop Williams over for the try. Conversion successful 42-0.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
How good is Tuilagi!!

Arguably best winger in world rugby. He is sensational.

Wales should be worried... and SA too actually. Samoa really look the real deal.

Agreed he is awesome! Samoa do look very good the main thing I'd be concerned with is the injuries they've copped, I hope the Tusi Pisi injury to his hamstring isnt serious.

Good thing I put him in my fantasy team! I might not suck so badly this round.

Me too but I'll go you one better, he's my Capt this round!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Poor Namibia though I hope they get some points in this game.

EDIT: And they do! Alright Namibia way to keep trying!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Fa'asavalu is one strong runner he's bounced off a few & just kept going. Could get ugly with a man down here for Namibia they'll have to find something from somewhere to keep the Samoans out, I think the Samoans will go in again.

EDIT: Penalty try, close enough.

C

chief

Good game, Samoa were pretty solid. I heard Namibia are playing all there games within 16 days. Not very fair.

Full credit to the Namibians they didn't give up and they didn't stop trying to play good attractive rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.