• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 - Pool D - Fiji, Namibia, Wales, South Africa, Samoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Namibia rightfully pinged for holding on. God I cant stand ref's nit picking the scrum when you're in the crouch position they clearly dont know how tough it is to hold that position for a long time. Moving along.

In the mean time Fiji, make the tackles!

Sun in the Fijian eyes and they put it down.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Good period of play by Fiji. Note to the commentators fiji running out of gas my arse, excuse the pun.

What a kick from Bai! Its over 42-25 Fiji.

Running out of puff? Fiji look to me like they've lifted.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Very entertaining game,Namibias 13 and 15 have been exciting.

Some of Fiji's tries have been brilliant. Games like this is what the WC is all about, couple of low ranked sides playing entertaining footy.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
And now fiji goes in again, and yes I have this guy in my fantasy team too. I really should learn the fijian names too. Convertion is over! Fiji 49-25.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Fiji end on the attack. Great entertaining game. Well done to Namibia as well for a team that got belted over 100 points by Australia (I know its Australia but still) they made a good fist of it.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Samoa have named a very strong side to play Namibia, full strength.

I seriously believe they have a chance of beating South Africa or Wales, although not if they both play like they did Sunday, that was a brilliant game.

Namibia will be competitive, as thry showed against Fiji, Jaques Burger and their 13 are quality players.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Matfield & De Villers out for Saffers game V Fiji.

Springbokke gaan verloor na Fidji. Dit hoor die eerste keer op Google vertaal

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Nicky Little the Fiji flyhalf turned 35 yesterday and when asked how he would celebrate it said:

"I will get on the piss," he said. "The boys have been giving me crap all day. It started at 6am with happy 38th birthday and all that stuff. I am 35, not 38. If you cannot enjoy your day today or tomorrow, when can you?"

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nicky Little the Fiji flyhalf turned 35 yesterday and when asked how he would celebrate it said:

"I will get on the piss," he said. "The boys have been giving me crap all day. It started at 6am with happy 38th birthday and all that stuff. I am 35, not 38. If you cannot enjoy your day today or tomorrow, when can you?"

Thats tops.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Habana's replacement did alright I thought.

Ready for Samoa v Namibia, looking forward to see how Samoa go 1st game out & whether Namibia can back up their effort from against Fiji.

Status
Not open for further replies.