• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 - Pool D - Fiji, Namibia, Wales, South Africa, Samoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I know the Namibians are dubbed super minnows and are just doing as they do best to be competitive but when it comes to teams playing this drop goal/penalty ridden game v the flair game played by such teams as fiji - I say Fiji F%3K these guys up!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
THATS HOW YOU PLAY RUGBY NAMIBIA! Get that up ya!

Conversion by Fiji they lead 17-12, I smell a drop goal coming from Namibia, call it intuition but I just have a feeling.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Namibia a bit off side there at the ruck in their haste to put pressure on and they get pinged. Namibia to be frank havent done too bad so far.

Fiji have a rest from all that running rugby they've been doing & get the conversion 25-12 to Fiji.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Penalty kick missed by Namibia. Fair enough penalty Fiji never let go. Fijians are in the house - just quietly, going by the boos.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Very good scrum from Fiji, maybe a bit of Foleys' coaching coming in handy. Namibia get it back though.

Namibia lining up for a penalty kick & get it 25-15 to Fiji.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Fiji in again! And boy oh boy am I glad I've got this Fiji winger in my Fantasy team!!! x3 tries!

Conversion successful 32-15 Fiji ahead.

And with that going into Half time I'm off to make a quick pizza.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Really bad defence there from Fiji, shouldve been shut down at lot further back down field. Good try Namibia though.

32-20. Fiji.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Couldve gone either way that penalty, no. 4 from Namibia made no attempt to move away but this ref has been very good.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Great tackle from my guy there. Namibia not afraid to go wide they should try to go forward first a bit though as the commentators just mentioned.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
My bloke goes in again, I may start going back to church on weekends, thank you lord!

Mind you if someone had this bloke as their fantasy capt then they are a very smart person indeed.

Wishing I had the Fijian no.8 he's done some work today.

Namibia going for a try, good on em'.

And as I return with ham, cheese, & pineapple Namibia scores the try. No conversion, 39-25 fiji.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
The namibian flyhalf is pretty decent for an amateur player. He should pick up a contract in europe after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.