• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 - Pool B - Scotland, Romania, England, Georgia, Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
They were offside for Parks attempt.

Credit to Argentina in the last 10 minutes they were so valiant. Brave performances from injured stars Contepomi and Leguizamon.
It wasn't pretty, but it had me on the edge of my seat.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
The team that played better all game loses again (and no, I dont give two shits how sore that sounds), well done Argies but Scots deserved the win, they were the only team trying to let a game of rugby break out. Hoping they beat England, cant see it happening but I'm hoping they can.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Brilliant touch finder by Parks.

And a brilliant drop goal from Parks. Looking like a great substitution. Scots 12-6.
Did you think that a good droppie SA? I actually wondered why he did it, the penalty was handy to the posts anyway, so I think his best bet would of been try and set up try, if that failed ,come back for easy goal. A try would of opened up a decent gap. His touch finders were magic .

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Yeah Dan I was more commenting on the fact he got points straight after coming on & the fact that it was a good kick. But for sure a try wouldve been better as we saw with the Argies there but its all hindsight now.

Status
Not open for further replies.