• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 - Pool B - Scotland, Romania, England, Georgia, Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Anyone know if Armitage was cited from the game last night? I haven't had another look yet but it seemed pretty bad at the time.

I thought it looked bad.

All press out of the land of the long black cloud is probably focused on the aftermath of the Wellington Incident.

Given the IRB indifference to Ballgate, perhaps IRB will also ignore this transgression by the White Roses.
Has Sir Richie loaned the Soap Dodgers his judicial Cloak of Invisibility?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
TRY and Conversion - Kelly Slater. Argies 18 Georgia 7.

This will be the nail in the Lelos coffin. Injuries and tiredness taking its toll on Lelos. Bench players being deployed from both teams.

Brave and passionate performance from the Lelos. With more experience, coaching and resources the Lelos will cause some surprises in the near future.

Crikey, Albacete (5) argie is a big bugger - 2m 123 kg.

71 minutes. Contemponi (aka Kelly Slater) subbed off. His tummy still doesn't look right. Ice is being deployed by the trainers to treat.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Icing on cake. Try Argie #21 Gosio, conversion Bosh - 79 minutes.
Score Now 25 - 7.

Rolland Blows Game over.

Georgians on their way home, but did not disgrace themselves.

QF 4 looks like being NZ vs Argentina

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Anyone know if Armitage was cited from the game last night? I haven't had another look yet but it seemed pretty bad at the time.

I thought it looked bad.

All press out of the land of the long black cloud is probably focused on the aftermath of the Wellington Incident.

Given the IRB indifference to Ballgate, perhaps IRB will also ignore this transgression by the White Roses.
Has Sir Richie loaned the Soap Dodgers his judicial Cloak of Invisibility?

Delon Armitage (eng) and Fabrice Estebanez (Fra) face judiciary today.

Status
Not open for further replies.