• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 7 - Drua v Waratahs - CBUS Stadium Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Lucky you’re just a punter on a 2 bit forum.
tumblr_pexcz2t5ET1x8e6o4o1_500.gif

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Chill lads..

... I've got a massive soft spot for Fiji, but they need to evolve. Such raw potential.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Drew Mitchell agreed with the red card now hahaha. I wish he would just stop. He can't be a commentator or analyst

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Jeez. I just realised that this super round is all games in Melbourne. Talk about suicide. How many tickets have they sold ? 3…

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Why do we keep sending games to the GC? Painful.
Because they have been living 90mins away at Lennox since Nov21. If you are not aware the Northern Rivers including Lennox have been experiencing some issues of recent times. FML.

Drua would much rather be playing in Suva and the GC wasn't a RA decision

dru

David Wilson (68)
Clarkie said on the commentary "after what happened last week he might be in trouble........."
I mean, that red card needed no qualifying, it might be the easiest for anyone to call all year.

Late, high, man without the ball, plenty of time to pull out, outstretched arm, throat. I'd call it a coat hanger off the play. About as clear as you get.

Feel for Edmed, that one hurt and now he's off.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Late, high, man without the ball, plenty of time to pull out, outstretched arm, throat. I'd call it a coat hanger off the play. About as clear as you get.

Feel for Edged, that one hurt and now he's off.
Your autocorrect either thinks you like U2 or canned vegetables. He’s back on though I think

Status
Not open for further replies.