• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 1 2017 Crusaders v Brumbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Mark the day 24/Feb/2017.

The day that Australian Super Rugby Recruitment Managers collectively say to themselves "Fuck, I get it. There was a reason a Kiwi Super Rugby side didn't pick up this flyhalf".

Not saying the blokes are shit, but they're certainly not ready.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Alcocks tackling well but his dropped a fair bit of pill. TK playing well.. If we can get some pill we can score some points

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dru

David Wilson (68)
I thought Powel was having to do way too much in defence, the 10 too.

Brumby forwards need to wake up and giving their halves a bit more protection. I know they had a yellow, but those possession stats are terrible. Another pointer to the pigs not doing enough, I think.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Kiwi Pete gets a meat pie. And a sit-down, subbed off immediately. Try was scored under advantage, possibly Penalty Try advantage? 17-10 with 20ish to go.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
And Jackson finally picks up a forward pass, shame about the first half dozen he missed. Oh well, at least he's been consistent up until now, the Six being 3-all :)

Reactions: mst
Status
Not open for further replies.