• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Waratahs, 2011R10

Status
Not open for further replies.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I couldn't disagree with this more. I moved to NSW from QLD 10 years ago, and would NEVER say I'm New South Welsh. Just wouldn't happen. Sure, I own a house, have built my career in NSW and even married a local, but none of that changes the fact that I'm a dyed in the wool Queenslander.

In fact, with the upcoming birth of my first child, I'm even working out ways to ensure Junior feels as though he's a Queenslander too...

Just leave him out in the hot sun without a hat on for a few years. That should do the trick.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
One last word on affiliation. Six years ago I moved to SA for work. Now I'm stuck here still trying to get back. So what am I supposed to do? Become an AwFuL fanatic?

G

GC

One last word on affiliation. Six years ago I moved to SA for work. Now I'm stuck here still trying to get back. So what am I supposed to do? Become an AwFuL fanatic?

I moved to SA 6 years ago too. Own a house in the hills etc. I don't for 1 second think I'm anything other than a Queenslander though. Fiancé moved back to QLD a few weeks ago. I'll be back later in the year hopefully. Can't wait to see an actual real live match of rugby.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
There's a distinct difference between putting a dampener on a State vs State rivalry and ragging on players because they don't play for their 'state of origin'.

Oh, and I'm Victorian because I live here, nothing more. But, why wouldn't I? It's the greatest place in the world; you can have your pretend 'facts', fairy tales and trade agreements to justify the greatness of QLD but logic agrees with me.

The bible defies logic and so do I! Anyway, I kind of mentioned the players thing once and didn't make a big deal about it...I even hate to bring it up again just now, hate it!

So have fun supporting Victoria, lols...do they even have a Super Rugby team? I think it has a fence sitter name like Melbourne or something. I JUST DON'T KNOW.

Reds by 25, that's the Reddy! guarantee. I will beat all predictions by 10% or you're money back. I'm honestly trying to think of something constructive to say before the game but I honestly can't. It's just too late to be constructive now, honestly.

Oh, Waratahs scrum goes alright :)

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Blue healer got up 20-15! Go you good things. The crowd looks like it is going to be massive. Top tiers are open. The teams are out on the field warming up now. Reds are passing the Tahs are practicing scrums.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
The dancers are out let's see if the tabs run through the middle of them like the bulls did

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Bombing the ball into Reds 22 for Morahan to take the mark, is that really the Tahs gameplan? Lucky for the Tahs Morahan coughs it up. Now penalty tahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.