• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Waratahs, 2011R10

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GC

The roar of the crowd sounds awesome. Wish I was there. My fiancé is and she doesn't even like rugby.

aussie1st

Alfred Walker (16)
Reds have dropped of the standards from the past 2 weeks, the attack doesn't look as slick tonight, don't have the double round going on like they did last week.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Missed tackles 15-1 against the Tahs, crap defence. The channel going through Cross has been the go for the Reds. Expecting the score to blow out second half. Reds by at least 20.

bryce

Darby Loudon (17)
were there any updates on mitchell's injury on the fox sports coverage? I'm watching Sky in the UK and no info there

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Good work reds 16-9. Tahs defending well but showing nothing in attack. The difference between the teams is Genia and Cooper.

Particularly Genia - they are allowing him way too much space to run off the back of scrums / breakdowns. Crucial error. Cooper is Cooper - doesn't need much space.
Bad luck for Mitchell - the one replay looked like Higgers backed into his path, but the end result was just bad luck rather than any foul intent, I reckon. Hope he can come back.
Reds ought to run away with it comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.