• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Waratahs, 2011R10

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GC

Oh no.....terrible injury for Mitchell. That's his world cup over. Disaster for him, the Wobs and Tahs. Terrible thing to see.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
By the looks of it, a Reds player has hit him off the ball. Surprised Foxsports didn't show more replays of that.

drewprint

Alan Cameron (40)
Geez, it was the type of glancing contact that happens when players turn to chase a kick. Terrible luck for Mitchell, I feel horrible for him.

G

GC

He wasn't hit. Higgers just stopped running and Mitchell tripped over him. Terribly unlucky.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Geez, it was the type of glancing contact that happens when players turn to chase a kick. Terrible luck for Mitchell, I feel horrible for him.

Doubt it...Morahan was looking back at Mitchell beforehand...and moved into the path...

Oh...was it Higgers then?

G

GC

The commentator said Higgers. I thought it was Morahan but not really looking.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
No way that was accidental. Looked straight back at Mitchell and cut back in to hit him.

G

GC

Cross and Beale's defense pretty embarrassing there. Not what I like to see from the Wallabies fullback in particular.

G

GC

Good work reds 16-9. Tahs defending well but showing nothing in attack. The difference between the teams is Genia and Cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.