• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Brumbies Rnd 16 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Maybe the reason Aussie sides sick is because we have no good halfbacks. So we lose the link. Would make sense. It's probably why the force look ok. They have the 2 best halfbacks in the country in their team in ruru and Lowrance

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Thanks mate. Just convinced me to drop the G&GR thread during the game.
20069176.jpg

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That was one of the messiest mauls I've ever seen, how the Reds didn't score (or get an advantage) I will never know.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
God bless those old Brumbies and reds fans. Retired and supporting their teams

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
I'm feeling so pleased that our Reds - Stiles particularly - will gain additional coaching assistance from Totality Tony next year.

Very smart decision by the QRU.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Good scrum from the Brumbies, then the Reds lose a lineout. Horrible stuff.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Cooper puts down another one, he's had a night he'd love to forget.

Not on his own there.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Bit harsh on that accidental obstruction.

Harwera took exception to a big tackle from Magnay.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Bit of comedy as the Reds don't appear to know who the captain is after Moore is off.

Not sure I'd take a scrum, Reds scrum has looked shaky as the game has gone on.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Best passage of play for the night from the Reds, sparked from a break from DP. Inside pop from Smith to Stewart finished it a play later.

That break from DP was weird, it looked like the 21 from the Brumbies didn't want to tackle him, and then eventually made a half hearted effort where he fell right off.

15 - 13 to the Brumbies with 7 to go. Game just got slightly less horrible.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Quade is a muppet, this we know, because he plays in Queensland, and not Waikato.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Your premise has merit but your reasoning lacks credibility. I would have thought that QC (Quade Cooper) gifts opposition + 7-12 points a game was a more reliable argument to substantiate the muppet proposition.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Perese, gees, that looked like a brain explosion but finished off very well for the Reds.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
WTF is going on in the game. It's wet and foggy, kick to the corner. Especially when up. Throwing speculator fast line outs then wild wide passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.