• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Brumbies Rnd 16 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Jeeeeze. its raining, its cold, the Reds are just not there, and I thought I'd put the heater on, warm up in front of the TV along with a bottle of red wine, and change stations at half time to a Foxtel library program if the game goes as expected:)
Then some punter stuffs it all up by giving me a free ticket to the game:oops:

By way of support, emuarse, here on the Gold Coast, we have the heater on, the bottle of red wine has been consumed, (there are others), and the radio is on (ABC Grandstand).
I'm a Reds supporter, but I sent a txt msg last night, to Sam Carter wishing him luck! May the best team win!! Cheers.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I dont mind Simmo packing at #8. His defence isn't too bad a bit wider either.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
How did Moore think that was gonna fly? Looked so surprised he can't lean on one arm and go at the ball with the other!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Fuck me. I'm Gona have to watch something else in a minute. This is so shit. Thank God The force are playing tonight

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I have to say, given it is wet, I'm surprised both sides are firing such hard, flat passes to runners right on the defensive line. Pretty low percentage, I reckon.

Reactions: dru

Scooter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Good to see that the skills of the Aussie teams have improved so dramatically over the test break.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Fuck me. I've Gona have to watch something else in a minute. This is so shit. Thank God The force are playing tonight

Well, do it, instead of saying it is shit multiple times. I think you've made your point.

Reactions: dru

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Why is toa on the left wing when he is right rooted

Unknown.jpg

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Can anyone actually say what happened to Quade? What made him turn into an average super rugby player at best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.