• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Brumbies Rnd 16 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Can anyone actually say what happened to Quade? What made him turn into an average super rugby player at best ?

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
You know I was just thinking the same thing. I think he lost a good mentor in Link and had to rely on scumbags like his manager for any direction and we are seeing the result. Quade's a naturally talented footballer but luck has alluded him and circumstance has not favored his plight.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Sirens gone. Just call it a half. Don't make it go any longer then it needs

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Given we have something like a half dozen u20s in the 23, and Brumbies are guaranteed finals footy, they really need to put away the Reds in the second half.

Imagine how they will go against hungry Kiwis otherwise.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Interesting call there from the ref, replay looked like Smith was driven back and the maul collapsed from its own speed, it was moving quickly to fully control in the wet.

Not often you see a ref go straight to his pocket and penalty try from the first maul.

This match, meanwhile, continues to underwhelm.....

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sneaky hand from Tom Banks looks to have knocked that out, and the Brumbies get another try. Not sure if Banks played at that on purpose, so I think that ruling is right?

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Quade is a muppet, this we know, because he plays in Queensland, and not Waikato.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Game is still loads of dire.

However, the Brumbies are playing so much better to the weather in this second half, Reds came out like a rabble.

Can't see the Reds even getting a point at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.