• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Maybe Mr Suntory had some influence?? Also i read it was a $113 fare - maybe he got done by the cabbie whilst asleep and woke up and thought that wasn't right... and the judge/police agreed with him.

Hound

Bill Watson (15)
So Smith is fined for not contacting the Reds that he can't make training. So when can he play for the Reds or is he still recovering from his back injury?

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
Anyone see Jono Lance playing some 12 ?

It might make sense to steel up the mid field defense and also to have his playmaking support to pair with Hamish Stewart

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
Anyone see Jono Lance playing some 12 ?

It might make sense to steel up the mid field defense and also to have his playmaking support to pair with Hamish Stewart
I think other than the playmaking Paia'aua is pretty much superior to Lance in every way. Regarding the playmaking Paia'aua offers an almost ideal mix of skills to play 12.

It's possible Paia'aua plays 10 with Lance at 12 but we are more likely to see Lance at 10 IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I doubt Jono would improve or lessen the defence at twelve if he was replacing DP or Stewart. The weakness in defence in the Reds backline is Kerevi and sure there is a ton of overtime being done on his defence.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SOLE334

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Word on the strrets of LC a oz school boy from 2017 is playing centre outside tuttle 10, and paiaua at 12 at friday intern trial game. Is int Noa L or JP.?

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
So the youngest backs in the squad are Stewart and McDermott, were they School boys in '17?

Otherwise Harry Hoopert, Angus Blyth, and Harry Hockings are also super young, but I might not be playing them in the centers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

LC I assume is Lachlan Connors son of Mark Connors, a number 8 and one of the Bond Scholarship kids for 2018.

Noah L is Noah Lolesio, a centre who has joined the Brumbies Academy for 2018. JP is Jordan Petaia, an outside centre.

SOLE334

Jimmy Flynn (14)
sorry boys and girls, about my confusing post ^^^^. should have known better to validate source before posting. It appears neither of the above mentioned three fit the mystery schoolboy playing 13 in the reds internal trial Friday . Also, I thought J P was a fullback?

SOLE334

Jimmy Flynn (14)
If anything was to be trailed there I thought it would be Tony Hunt

Agree TOCC, unfortunately T H just had an op to fix syndesmosis (high ankle sprain). Injured at recent U/20's camp down the GC. So he is at least 8 wks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.