• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
On Genia to Bath, they've already signed Glasgows Fijiian Internation, Nikolai Matawalu. Now, he is an impact player, and capable of playing in the back 3 as well, plus stringer is old as fuck, so Genia could still find himself there.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I would have thought that if Genia has a good year, seeing him as Wallaby No 1 half for the RWC, his income levels would be greater than what Bath could afford next year.

He 'd want to improve a lot to knock Phipps off (on the rugby park) I hope so but have my doubts whether he could now do that. If he can't do that then why would the Reds pay more than Bath

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Was just looking at the Wiki page for the Japanese Top League to try and work out when Thomson may be available and I noticed that he has scored a shit load of tries! By my count he scored 10 tries in 14 rounds.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Not trying to be a cynic but I'm not putting all my eggs in this 2015 basket. Just because the team looks good on paper doesn't mean they are ready to win the comp. 2015 will definitely (I hope) be an improvement to the last few years but I doubt Reds management have a mentality of 'if we don't win this year then we're idiots' that some posters here seem to have. They have stock who will improve with age/playing together which may not happen in 2015.

not me. In fact I want to make a shirt saying "Reds Rugby 2015 - look at all these bloody eggs in this nice bloody basket!" with this picture.

basket-red-easter-eggs-27385815.jpg

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I also had included that he scored 9 of those 10 tries in the first 6 rounds but then deleted it because I thought it may make it easy to say that the comp wasn't that strong. Turns out you didn't need that little tidbit Qwerty. Cheers mate, now bugger off! ;)

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I fondly remember QC (Quade Cooper)'s intent as captain in the Reds v Lions game a few years back. It was awesome rugby.

I vote for QC (Quade Cooper) based on this game.

BTW if anyone has a copy of the Reds v Lions game they want to share or sell please send me a message!

We had a group of blokes come down for that game. Shit it was a great night and the only time I have been in a packed Suncorp.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Mate the best wrestlers in the world were Mario Milano, Killer Karl Cox (brainbuster)(, Brute Bernard ( just a fucking animal), Larry O'Day, Mark Lewin (the sleeper hold) Karl Kowolski (Claw Hold) - aaaah, the memories

Only wrestling match I ever saw involved Chief Little Wolf at the old Sydney Stadium, must have been about mid to late 50s(?). Only a boy at the time. Think he was 'famous' for a scissors type hold.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
We had a group of blokes come down for that game. Shit it was a great night and the only time I have been in a packed Suncorp.

Definitely wasn't a bad night in Suncorp, even with the loss. Still gobsmacked when I watch the film of the game and then remember how hard it was raining through large parts of the match - didn't stop the 20m pass and catches at pace one bit.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
We got beat up pretty bad in the secondhalf. Benny went off with that massive cut and the pigs got smashes in the rain, the backs were all hobbling by the end of the game. If only it stayed dry like the first 20 minutes. :(

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Another big Reds announcement tomorrow at 1:30pm. I'm guessing it was one of the previous things I guessed when I was wrong and it was Kev moving OS.

Perhaps Genia is confirming his plans.

T

TOCC

Another big Reds announcement tomorrow at 1:30pm. I'm guessing it was one of the previous things I guessed when I was wrong and it was Kev moving OS.

Perhaps Genia is confirming his plans.

Where's Newman at in his election campaign? Visiting Ballymore tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
If I recall correctly back in 2011 (its when I got to do that train with the team) the top 3 were Genia, Chibba and Benny Taps

That is a pitiful effort to big note yourself RugbyReg. I saw the video and the T-Shirt is a prized possession.

Quade looked one way, went the other, and you fell for it……three times - correct me if I am wrong - it could have been four.

Status
Not open for further replies.