• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
That is a pitiful effort to big note yourself RugbyReg. I saw the video and the T-Shirt is a prized possession.

Quade looked one way, went the other, and you fell for it……three times - correct me if I am wrong - it could have been four.

Worse. He told me which way he was going!

Back to the announcement though. I wonder if Brian Smith's recent announcement is related to this?

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
It's gotta be player related this close to first trials.

The Brums have huts named Pocock and White as vice-captains and it now seems the trend with a lot of teams.

Maybe we will do the same

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
doubt it's anything related to the Ballymore upgrade, i think Newman is in rural QLD for a couple more days.

As far a Newman goes, They are going out on the media bus from Williams street at 10:30am. The reporter said he needed to wear closed in shoes and though a high-vis vest and hard hat was probably also in play.

Unlikely he'll do anything for the Reds. His money is all on the cows in NQ.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Any news on what this mystery announcement is? (good or bad news?)

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Thomson is not available at the start of the season? If that's correct, when does he join the team?

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
From what I understand about the season schedules it just mean Thomson isn't going to be with the Reds for the start of their pre-season training (not sure about trials) but should be available and good to go for Round 1.

Reactions: BDA

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
From what I understand about the season schedules it just mean Thomson isn't going to be with the Reds for the start of their pre-season training (not sure about trials) but should be available and good to go for Round 1.

The Canon Eagles play their last confirmed game on the 25th of January. If they win that they play again on the 31st of January.

If they win that, it would qualify them for the All Japan Championships which go right through February but I'd be surprised if Thomson is required to stay for that. If he is, he'd be back just before round 3.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
What's Smith's strength? In attack or defense or in the forwards?

Back attack. He had the job for the England team.

But as Rugby Director at Irish and head coach elsewhere he would know a lot about other stuff.

I knew he was coming back and if he can get a coaching gig at the Reds or elsewhere in Australia, it can't help but benefit us.

T

TOCC

5 mikes...

Maybe 2015 leadership group then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.