• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

both of them only re-signed for 12months because they weren't offered ARU top-ups
http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/s...-one-more-season/story-e6frf4qu-1226295015971

L

Linebacker_41

both of them only re-signed for 12months because they weren't offered ARU top-ups
http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/s...-one-more-season/story-e6frf4qu-1226295015971

Thanks TOCC that is what I thought.

T

TOCC

I think he was the perfect foil for Quade at the time..

Whilst they had vastly different game-styles they used to complement each other quite well in the 10-15 combination..

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Rumours
■ Hilarious denials the other side of the Tweed after our story a few days ago about a senior Waratahs official chasing Ewen McKenzie, Phil Blake and Sonny Bill Williams. This story has legs, as those who were involved in some furious phone calls the past few days well know.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/a...pe-at-henry-20120906-25h47.html#ixzz25iymxO3t

Grumbles shit stirring again. Link came out yesterday saying he was not interested. Can't a man get up in the morning without having jobs thrown at him?

L

Linebacker_41

Grumbles shit stirring again. Link came out yesterday saying he was not interested. Can't a man get up in the morning without having jobs thrown at him?

Just cause Link isn't interested doesn't mean that he didnt get called and asked to change back to the Tahs.

Successful executives in businesses across the world get job offers everyday to change.

hammertimethere

Trevor Allan (34)
I saw something over at the rebels thread that sparked my interest, say we miss out on MMM and McDuling gets promoted to the top squad, then I want this guy in our EPS. Seems like a good pick up for cheap $$ and out of this world potential.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
I saw something over at the rebels thread that sparked my interest, say we miss out on MMM and McDuling gets promoted to the top squad, then I want this guy in our EPS. Seems like a good pick up for cheap $$ and out of this world potential.

Why not? Has he plAyed for the Kenyan national team?

I think that players from minnow countries or countries who dint have there own pro comp should be counted outside the foreign player quota. As it gives people like this guy, Romanians, Samoans , shit even Argentinians a chance

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Man its dissapointing Hynes got injured like he did, he was playing some pretty awesome footy from 15 back in 2010..

Thank you for posting that TOCC.

As great as winning it last year was that 2010 season was somthing very special. Out of the blue and out of the doldrems of many a year came that gem and I think it holds a special place in the heats of diehard Reds supporters who supported the team through the dark years.

Hynes was just a sensational player.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Why not? Has he plAyed for the Kenyan national team?

I think that players from minnow countries or countries who dint have there own pro comp should be counted outside the foreign player quota. As it gives people like this guy, Romanians, Samoans , shit even Argentinians a chance
They have that rule in some of the European competitions I am pretty sure. Those countries don't count as a foreign player, hence why so many Argies and Georgians play in France.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I'd be keen to hear people's thoughts on what impact Sanchez's injury could have on membership numbers for 2013.

The QRU have set their most ambitious target yet of 40,000 members for 2013, but now knowing what impact losing Quade had for most of this year, could Will's injury be a stumbling block to locking in those memberships?

T

TOCC

The poor performing Wallabies will be the Reds biggest hurdle achieving those goals.. It's the same fans and audiences watching both, enthusiasm from one flows over to the other...

It's an ambitious target, but I don't think it's unachieveable

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Mid February is only 5 months.

That would be the absolute minimum to consider making a return and would presumably only be possible if he has a LARS implant rather than a traditional hamstring graft.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
The 40,000 members won't all be season ticket holders, but they will get there. Horwill is doing a good job hassleing and nagging members to rejoin before Monday.

Worst case scenario is he will be back before the 1/3 mark. Makes me think it will be closer to worst case scenario now as the longer we go without hearing something today/tonight the worse it is.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

WALLABIES halfback Will Genia has successfully undergone surgery to repair the ruptured anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.
Genia will soon begin the arduous rehabilitation process which is expected to sideline the Queensland and Wallabies captain for at least six months.
The 24-year-old suffered the injury with 11 minutes to go in Saturday night's 26-19 win over South Africa in Perth.

Quade Cooper had his surgery a month and a half later and came back in Round 13 on the 19th of May.

Based on that it would probably be wishful thinking to expect Genia back before the start of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.