• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
I think Saia brings more to the team as opposed to being a better player than other hookers. Champion teams beat champion individuals and I think both Faingaas give the Reds a better team when they both play. Maybe Link thinks this too?

I think the reason Link chooses to play both faingaas is because due to the fact they are twins, because divided they are weak but together they are strong;)

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
like the wonder twins
Wonder_Twins.JPG

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think that all forwards should have to grow a beard. Backs should be clean shaven, and sport a haircut similar to Beiber's. Would make the distinction between backs and forwards much easier.

If you are a forward, and have to fill in on the wing, you MUST shave your mo, so you are left with an amish style beard. And you must do it before playing in the backs. If that means the game is stopped for a shaving break, then so be it.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I think that all forwards should have to grow a beard. Backs should be clean shaven, and sport a haircut similar to Beiber's. Would make the distinction between backs and forwards much easier.

If you are a forward, and have to fill in on the wing, you MUST shave your mo, so you are left with an amish style beard. And you must do it before playing in the backs. If that means the game is stopped for a shaving break, then so be it.

You my dear boy, are a visionary! Forget the ELVs, forget new law trials. We make this change and the game will be perfect!

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Reds College team for this week,

Reds College XV
1. Sam Denny (Reds College)
2. Kevin Davis (Reds Extended Playing Squad)
3. Jono Owen (St.George Queensland Reds)
4. Blake Enever (Reds Extended Playing Squad)
5. Tom Murday (Reds College)
6. Nigel Ah Wong (Reds Extended Playing Squad)
7. Luke Beauchamp (Brothers)
8. Curtis Browning (c) (Reds College)
9. Ben Meehan (Reds College)
10. UJ Seuteni (Reds Extended Playing Squad)
11. Rod Davies (St.George Queensland Reds)
12. Rex Tapuai (Reds College)
13. Simon Morahan (Reds College)
14. Danny Routledge (Reds College)
15. Luke Morahan (St.George Queensland Reds)

16. Andrew Ready (National Academy)
17. Sef Faagase (National Academy)
18. Alex Toolis (National Academy)
19. Mitch King (GPS)
20. Nigel Genia (Reds College)
21. Lachie Creighton (Reds College)
22. Chris Kuridrani (National Academy)
Pretty strong team there. The backline has many players capable of stepping up to Super Rugby, not to mention the two former Wallabies. The problem is UJ Seuteni, wasn't up club level last season & from trial reports he looked very out of place in Reds colors.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
I think if UJ can play well in Premier rugby this year and in some academy games he should be kept on but maybe in an uncontracted role. But I am of the belief that m Taumata is probably going to end up being the better option for the EPS flyhalf role

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
I think if UJ can play well in Premier rugby this year and in some academy games he should be kept on but maybe in an uncontracted role. But I am of the belief that m Taumata is probably going to end up being the better option for the EPS flyhalf role
I think all of us over in the Premier Rugby forum have the same view about Taumata being the better option.

Suprisingly he isn't in that team though, I'm assuming it is an injury that is keeping him out.

Purce

Dave Cowper (27)
Reds College team for this week,

Pretty strong team there. The backline has many players capable of stepping up to Super Rugby, not to mention the two former Wallabies. The problem is UJ Seuteni, wasn't up club level last season & from trial reports he looked very out of place in Reds colors.

I guess you could read into this and figure out what they are thinking with the back 3 on Saturday... no Moz and no Davies. Also no Browning/Ah Wong. Figuring this leaves the backs something like 9. Lucas 10. QC (Quade Cooper) 11. Diggers 12. Taps (Harris) 13. Lance (Taps) 14. Shipperly 15. Harris (Lance) Res: Frisby, Sautia, Toua

Interesting that they are taking Ah Wong, looks like he has the jump on Browning... or maybe his versatility has put his nose in front.

T

TOCC

There's a thread in the 'rugby matches' section of the forum discussing team selections for the Reds v Brumbies game

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Hmm, seems a perfect candidate for my above proposal. He would be well advised to grow a beard before Saturday night, and bring a razor to the game in case of being used as wing cover.
Not sure he can grow a beard at the best of times but with a 2 day turn around it aint going to happen.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Hmm, seems a perfect candidate for my above proposal. He would be well advised to grow a beard before Saturday night, and bring a razor to the game in case of being used as wing cover.

Red Baron, I worry that Nigel may be a winger at heart and therefore incapable of growing a mans beard. If that is the case he will have to take his makeup handbag (that all backs carry with them just in case they get into an on-field fight) with various fake beards as would be fitting for his possible elevation to forward status.

Proud Pig

Tom Lawton (22)
Not sure he can grow a beard at the best of times but with a 2 day turn around it aint going to happen.
He is a forward, of course he can grow a beard in two days. A truely testosterone laden forward can grow a full beard within half an hour just by concentrating hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.