• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
I've been very impressed with Wallace-Harrison to, he's been a great acquisition, however there is no way he's better than a fit Horwill. I think Simmons is going to have his work cut out to get a starting spot this year.
If Lucas can stay fit we'll be seeing a lot of him this season, he's a class act for sure!

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
AWH was massive in the trial last week. I think his partnership with horwill could be AWESOME!!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

MungoMan

Ward Prentice (10)
I'm glad to see Wallace-Harrison making his mark again. He is the best lock at the Reds, always a 7.5 out of 10 at minimum.
I really wish we saw more of Ben Lucas. Hopefully now is the time for that to happen.

AWH had a cracker of a game. The thieving and general disrupting in the lineout was excellent.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Best team w/ replacements

1. Holmes/Daley
2. Fainga'a/Hanson
3. Slipper
4. AWH/Simmons
5. Horwill
6. Quirk/Wong
7. Gill/Robinson
8. Samo/Schatz
9. Genia/Lucas
10. Cooper/Lucas
11. Ioane
12. Tapuai/Harris
13. Fainga'a/Lance
14. Shipperly/Morahan
15. Morahan/Harris

Agree, disagree, comments?

T

TOCC

AWH works well only if he plays with Horwill though, he is average in contact and running the ball, but he does the small things right and is fantastic in the lineout.. I wouldn't like to see AWH and Simmons starting, we would need more physicality

BDA

Jim Lenehan (48)

1. Holmes/Daley
2. Fainga'a/Hanson
3. Slipper
4. AWH/Simmons
5. Horwill
6. Quirk/Wong
7. Gill/Robinson
8. Samo/Schatz
9. Genia/Lucas
10. Cooper/Lucas
11. Ioane
12. Tapuai/Harris
13. Fainga'a/Lance
14. Shipperly/Morahan
15. Morahan/Harris

good side. Personally I'd have Hanson in front of Finger, Schatz starting at 8 with Samo adding impact from the bench. Harris in front of morahan due to his kicking ability, morahan would unfortunately sit on the bench but would cover the outside back positions well. I'd probably have Lance as first back-up 10 too.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
AWH works well only if he plays with Horwill though, he is average in contact and running the ball, but he does the small things right and is fantastic in the lineout.. I wouldn't like to see AWH and Simmons starting, we would need more physicality

I actually think that AWH is a lot more potent in contact and ball in hand than given credit for........the man is no shrinking violet.

I believe he was offered a position for the Australian squad but was trying to get his body 100% hence why he didn't play premier grade either

USARugger

John Thornett (49)

1. Holmes/Daley
2. Fainga'a/Hanson
3. Slipper
4. AWH/Simmons
5. Horwill
6. Quirk/Wong
7. Gill/Robinson
8. Samo/Schatz
9. Genia/Lucas
10. Cooper/Lucas
11. Ioane
12. Tapuai/Harris
13. Fainga'a/Lance
14. Shipperly/Morahan
15. Morahan/Harris

Don't you think after a few more weeks in the system that Jono would make a better substitute #10 than Lucas?

Refabit

Darby Loudon (17)
I can't see Jono Lance playing any wider than 12, unless he's at the back.
He struggles for pace at S15 level.
Handy 10/12 but.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
His footwork and decision making are pretty good though. I don't mind if he isn't fast, just so long as he isn't slow, and he'd be a good 13.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
uploadfromtaptalk1360216298797.jpg
Woohoo reds packs have arrived.
uploadfromtaptalk1360216298797.jpg

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
I have the legs to pull it off

The kids pack is great, there will be no doubt at school that my son is red with his pencil case, hat and lunch box.

The shirts are better than I thought they would be. The scarf is hanging proudly in the man cave.

T

TOCC

I'm skipping membership this year, going to be in Sydney the whole time and had to direct my funds towards the B&I Lions Test tickets........ I'm trying this new thing called 'budgeting', it's been horrible for my social life

Status
Not open for further replies.