• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

You need to change seats, Daz, because where we sit in the stockade it is loud and passionate

Hey, I like my seats! Also, I have 5 English lads behind me who clearly went to the Pom School of Banter and Witticisms. I've lost count how many times I've snorted shit beer out my nose listening to them. Masters of the sarcastic and cutting one liner!

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
So seating at AAMI park, I love my seats. Our little two row section is great fun sitting with OzTimmay and a couple of other mates plus my better half.

We have the mad Canadian in front of us, you may know him as the drunkest guy in AAMI park/Richmond on game days stumbling around.

To my right we have Mrs Wino, smuggles wine in a coffee flask. Purchased her first one and tops up the glass to the rest of the night.

We have two quite guys in the middle (Daz they can move near you as we may be to vocal for them)

Than on the other side of them we have the guys who look like they are having a few beers before heading to the strip clubs each week.

Add the randoms who try to sneak into our section and realize everyone knows each other. Plus the odd one from Weary Dunlop behind us who make some remarks to not get invited back again.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
So seating at AAMI park, I love my seats. Our little two row section is great fun sitting with OzTimmay and a couple of other mates plus my better half.

We have the mad Canadian in front of us, you may know him as the drunkest guy in AAMI park/Richmond on game days stumbling around.

To my right we have Mrs Wino, smuggles wine in a coffee flask. Purchased her first one and tops up the glass to the rest of the night.

We have two quite guys in the middle (Daz they can move near you as we may be to vocal for them)

Than on the other side of them we have the guys who look like they are having a few beers before heading to the strip clubs each week.

Add the randoms who try to sneak into our section and realize everyone knows each other. Plus the odd one from Weary Dunlop behind us who make some remarks to not get invited back again.
We're moving seats to be with you guys!

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
so we have left un-signed or gone at the moment

Cruze Ah-Nau
Tim Metcher
Tom Moloney

Patrick Leafa
Siliva Siliva

Murray Douglas (short-term)
Esei Ha'angana
Culum Retallick

Amanaki Mafi
Will Miller (short-term)
Jordy Reid
Hugh Sinclair (short-term)

Michael Snowden

Ben Volavola

Dennis Pili-Gaitau

Pama Fou
Kentaro Kodama

Dom Shipperley

Confirmed leaving:

Dominic Day
Ben Meehan
Jake Schatz
Mitch Inman
Toby Smith
Jack Debreczeni
Harley Fox
Jonah Placid
Sean McMahon

add to that Leafa, Kodama, Pili-Gaitau at least

updated gone, going and i dont know's

D

daz

Without wanting to read too much into this (but I fucking will anyway), the applications are to be sent to HR at Imperium.

Does that sink the "sold to the VRU" rumours for the immediate moment?

I would doubt Imperium would be interviewing and hiring for this position, unless it was previously decided by Imperium and the VRU agree that it needs filling regardless of who is the owner.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Without wanting to read too much into this (but I fucking will anyway), the applications are to be sent to HR at Imperium.

Does that sink the "sold to the VRU" rumours for the immediate moment?

I would doubt Imperium would be interviewing and hiring for this position, unless it was previously decided by Imperium and the VRU agree that it needs filling regardless of who is the owner.
Or they haven't announced it yet, so have just set it up for applications to go to Imperium until it is announced (or if) and then the applications will be sent to the VRU. Or something.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Or they haven't announced it yet, so have just set it up for applications to go to Imperium until it is announced (or if) and then the applications will be sent to the VRU. Or something.

Nah, fuck it! Let's read into it A LOT. Gotta have something for the forums to discuss, besides Rugby and all that stuff.

So, does this mean Cox has brought the ARU? Or, Twiggy is running for WA Premier or PM?

L

Leo86

Twiggy's family have already been Premier, obviously accomplish more outside. But PM, Cox is a Kiwi isnt he? maybe he goes for NZ PM and convinces the NZRU (who have sway at SANZAAR) to help the little ARU suits

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
^^^^This is funny,

Who do you think pushed Sanzaar to cut teams, was not Sanzaar genius idea a year after the expanded to 18 teams.

NZRU are playing there hand while they are in the strongest position, the are the ones wanting the Sunwolves to remain. SA does not want them, Australia does not want them at the expense of one of our teams.

L

Leo86

Oh i know, this was with Cox having some kind of heavy influence. Mole in the camp type stuff. Coz at the moment the ARU are our representative and dot dot dot

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
interesting piece in the SMH Mc Mahon gone and may not be back.

"We're done with the Rebels at the end of the season and basically all I can say now is that I won't be playing in Australia next year [in Super Rugby]," McMahon said. "I'll be gone for two years. It was a very big call I've made.
"There was a few factors that came into it – a few personal ones and a few other issues I don't really want to go into. It was a big decision for my career and my personal life as well. I'm pretty happy with the decision and so is my wife. We're looking forward to experiencing something new."

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Jack Deb and Tim Metcher also confirmed they are leaving.

eb5e0a876be6bcaeea2dd93d7d50aaa1.jpg

0686ac7369f8e5156998913c3df72794.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.