• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

blues recovery

Billy Sheehan (19)
Here that JOC (James O'Connor) didn't look like a happy boy after the game on Friday.
Understand he actually may not have any offers at the moment from any teams!
He will no doubt get something but his financial expectations may need to drop
Hope this is the humbling experience he needs. Fear unfortunately it won't be.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
he can stay on at the rebels as a "domestique" perhaps with performance bonus if he meets certain KPI's ;)

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Hegarty was being touted as a 15 pre-injury crisis.

If we got Foley (and like many of you, I hope we will) then I wouldn't mind Hegs playing the 2nd playmaker at Fullback role that Hill likes.

I think Foley has Rebels and Rabobank written all over him, he's clean cut and honest with a good behavioural record. Like FiveStarStu said, Rabobank are the single most important thing to the Rebels right now.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
I think the Rebs are finally sorting shit out, and our late season form is great for filling those last couple of spots on our roster (we need at least a starting hooker and probably a couple more backs).

I'm pleased to hear things like we might get Foley and we might retain JOC (James O'Connor) for less $$$, hopefully one or both come true.

But, for the love of god, could we please sign a 1st string 12? We really really need one.

I would love for it to be an oldy finishing his career off like Morgan Turanui, we went too heavy with the vets in our first season but now I feel like we could use one.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
I find it very refreshing that the Rebels have shown that Team Work can produce rousing victories. There is no need for "X Players", sure they make it easier at times, but I truly believe that some "X Players" have come to believe their own hype over the years and believe that teams cannot survive without them. This detracts from the team instead of adding and so often the team under performs as a result.

youngone

Allen Oxlade (6)
He'll be a good signing to cover outside centre. That's the position he wants to play IMO

especially if he eats some steak and downs some amber liquids in the off season. would be a very small outside centre at the moment...

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Decent signing. Probably forces English to the Bench in next years backline.

15. Woodward
14. Kingston
13. Inman
12. JOC (James O'Connor)
11. Vuna
10. Foley?
9. Burgess

21. Stirzaker
22. English
23. Sitauti

Status
Not open for further replies.