• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
All-tweets.png

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Hard to know without the context, so I don't want to speculate too much. But if Beale is having the drink issues Vuna is implying, and if he attacked Vuna unprovoked he has to go. You just can't have senior players behaving like that.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Isn't KB (Kurtley Beale) in Australia and Vuna in South Africa? I''m confused.

If it is KB (Kurtley Beale) why is he punching people when he's just had hand surgery?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
yes tala gray is a victorian, played at st kevs and melb uni colts while at school, the went to the brumbies academy, before going OS.

Tala played at least 1/2 a season with Easts Rugby in Shute Shield (possibly 1 1/2 seasons) before taking off for France.

I've seen him occasionally in the Red and Black for Biarritz on the Tele.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
This is intersesting
will be looking forward to hear how it all gets handled.

but if it's a drunken king hit on a teammate....hmmmmm.

I smell an ARU response.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
just had hand surgery and drunk cheap shotting someone who tried to help him out.

unacceptable behaviour. particularly if he was drunk and not playing in the game. if he'd played, you could make a weak argument that frustration from the loss drove him to act poorly.

he's having a few too many issues though for my mind (if this is all true and in fact his fault). leads one to worry.
We don't know the circumstances unfortunately, and probably never will. My guess, and this is just a guess, is that Beale was in an argument with someone else - Vuna tried to break it up and got punched for his trouble.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Ha sorry mate. I don't like booze bans. I think teams should be able to develop a strong enough culture to know where to draw the line. These aren't children, and prohibition doesn't work.

If it's true, then there's a culture issue at the club and management are going to have to change things up or they're going to have to be the ones changed up themselves.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Brumbies have had a self imposed booze ban at times this year..........

If its something that the players take on themselves that's very commendable.........

I think some if the 3 (or is it 4 now) amigos might need to wise up to such an idea if they want to progress in the game.........

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
The Brumbies have had a self imposed booze ban at times this year....

If its something that the players take on themselves that's very commendable...

I think some if the 3 (or is it 4 now) amigos might need to wise up to such an idea if they want to progress in the game...
Cooper has also had self imposed booze bans. It's not new.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
^^^ Same with Zac Guildford. Fat lot of good that did for him. He is back now with the Saders. Hopefully he has rid himself of his demons..... finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.